Post Match Leicester 2 - 2 Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best of camera angles but on balance I'd still say it was very likely offside.

I would say that being level with the incident in the East Stand it was a perfectly timed run and not offside.

Not the best of camera angles but on balance I'd still say it was very likely offside.

I was convinced at the game he was a mile off, but having seen it about 6-7 times this morning it's extremely close. Wasyl's leg I think just about plays him on, one of the rare decisions I've seen where the striker does get the benefit of doubt. (The linesman was relatively poor on that side so whether he meant to give the player the benefit of doubt is questionable)

Those are usually flagged as offside even though they are borderline decisions. What I found more disturbing was half our team waving him through the middle without any of them remotely concerned about it. That sort of movement is common in the Premier League.

De Laet dozing off again.

I was convinced at the game he was a mile off, but having seen it about 6-7 times this morning it's extremely close. Wasyl's leg I think just about plays him on, one of the rare decisions I've seen where the striker does get the benefit of doubt. (The linesman was relatively poor on that side so whether he meant to give the player the benefit of doubt is questionable)

i was was inline with it and thought it was a mile off too. It's much closer than it looked at the time but still offside for me.

he was at fault for the goal by allowing the high ball to bounce and not just clearing immediately. Other than that I thought he was pretty sound.

Spot on, Durham.....he was first to the ball and should have cleared it, even at the cost of a throw-in or a corner.

i was was inline with it and thought it was a mile off too. It's much closer than it looked at the time but still offside for me.

Looked well off too me behind that goal, but in thee blink of an eye the defenders stepped up and Forestieri stepped towards goal, making it him look very far off. He was in line judging by that photo from Jeff though.

Either way, the Lino didn't appear up with play which have the illusion he was offside. He was still running as the ball hit the net.

Felt the Premier League officials were complacent and didn't appear to like slumming it in the second tier. Atkinson the ref rarely signaled for decisions and how he didn't book Aluminia I don't know.

Either way, the Lino didn't appear up with play which have the illusion he was offside. He was still running as the ball hit the net.

Felt the Premier League officials were complacent and didn't appear to like slumming it in the second tier. Atkinson the ref rarely signaled for decisions and how he didn't book Aluminia I don't know.

He also failed to spot that Ekstrand had stayed on the pitch after receiving treatment. It happened in the second half when he bumped into Almunia and they were both treated by physios. Obviously Almunia didn't have to go off but Ekstrand sneakily hid behind a teammate and went unnoticed.

He was in line judging by that photo from Jeff though.

Not sure how a static photo proves anything. The ball hasn't left the providers foot and Tree-Erri hasn't stopped racing through.

Their goal was just about onside for me. This game is a reminder that although we are currently 11 points clear of second, it's not over 'til the fat lady sings. QPR will only be 5 points behind us if they win their two games in hand which we have to assume will happen.

Never the less, I thought the performance was good, not great defending for their first goal to allow them all that space in the box but over all we created more than them, had more of the ball and well deserved the point we got.

Their goal was just about onside for me. This game is a reminder that although we are currently 11 points clear of second, it's not over 'til the fat lady sings. QPR will only be 5 points behind us if they win their two games in hand which we have to assume will happen.

Never the less, I thought the performance was good, not great defending for their first goal to allow them all that space in the box but over all we created more than them, had more of the ball and well deserved the point we got.

not now they won't!

Congratulations on your new avatar Spionfox. What are your qualifications and how far are you prepared to travel?

To be honest I probably had it too good until the last month or so! Every job under consideration now will seem like a major challenge, even the MacJobs probably!

How about a music critic Spion. You have enough music in your collection to get started straight away.
This post conjured up the image of spion flicking through a stack of LPs at a car boot sale: "This is shite, this is shite, that's shite, that's shite... How much for the lot?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669