Post Match Leicester 2 Brentford 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were absolutely pissing it at 2-0. Then something changed.

Sounded extremely comfortable until we conceded, then predictably we fell apart.

I think I read in the week we've hired a new club psychologist? Let's hope they work fast!

Sounded extremely comfortable until we conceded, then predictably we fell apart.

I think I read in the week we've hired a new club psychologist? Let's hope they work fast!
We need a new manager. That would sort it.

The turning point was Brendan Rodgers substitution. A masterclass of management, doing Thomas Frank's job for him and flipping the game on it's head. Ndidi was crap and as for Amartey, just give him away to whoever the **** will have him ffs....

Bottlejob fc back in town.

5 subs well used vs 1 sub poorly used.

Battered them for 60 mins and then we collapsed.

We look piss weak on the left without Barnes.

Brenda happened- no point having 2 fast forwards on against a deep back line and taking your hardest working midfielder off. Ridiculous. Compounded by not using fresh players when your team is obviously tiring and the other team had almost half it's players on for less than 30 minutes....

Dominated the game - 2 goals - 2 strikes against the post - and then we downed tools with an hour to go

Ok. That’s a disgraceful bit of management.

Rodgers had a few key decisions to make before and during the match. He disappeared up his own arse on almost all of them.

1. Iversen or Ward. Ward was fine.

2. The replacement for Barnes - instead of a like for like (Perez, Praet, Albrighton) he changes the entire shape and shoehorns Amartey into the left of a back three. Amartey heavily at fault for both goals, with some awful defending

3. Push on or contain at 2-0 - team immediately sat back and allowed one of the worst sides I’ve seen score a cheap goal

4. In game decisions. KDH our standout midfielder, natural leader and incredibly busy. Replaces him with a striker which immediately killed our control in midfield. He didn’t even pick the right striker!

5. 1 substitution while Brentford rotated 5. This felt like a petulant tantrum more than anything else.

He absolutely ****ed it and deserves pelters. Won’t last long if he’s already on his worst behavior - too clever by half and playing politics.

**** off.

If you want to apply for **** of the year, there are easier ways.
I've begun an exploratory committee to determine if I should apply for the post as I believe the standard of ****ary has slipped in the last couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4591
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363