Post Match Leicester 2 Brentford 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wibble, wibble, lots of energy, wibble, wibble, smashing bunch of lads, wibble, not at war, wibble.

Saw a thing earlier about him saying if we'd signed Lookman he wouldn't have had us 2-0 and deliberately throw it away. Not sure if he actually said that but he probably did. The ****.

Been away this weekend so watching MOTD.

Defending for goal #1 from Amartey was criminal. No only is he actively playing Toney on side he’s somehow not goal side of him either. Not good enough.

KDH spanked that eh!!

Saw something quoted on Twitter from one of them accounts....might have even been the bollocks local paper. I would accept he thinks Lookman would be the answer. Poor Brendan.

Edit - 2-0 up, in control and ****ed it up through our own stupidity. if we only had Lookman, maybe we'd not have been 2 ahead. The blokes a bellend.

Last edited:
Saw something quoted on Twitter from one of them accounts....might have even been the bollocks local paper. I would accept he thinks Lookman would be the answer. Poor Brendan.

Edit - 2-0 up, in control and ****ed it up through our own stupidity. if we only had Lookman, maybe we'd not have been 2 ahead. The blokes a bellend.

What the actual ****. He could have played Albrighton or Maddison on the left, and Perez on the right if he was that desperate to keep the 4-3-3.

What an absolute arsehole. Entirely predictable too.

Seasoned premier league players and internationals sitting on his bench…half of which he himself signed off on. Instead he decides to have a dig at the club.

Bellend. This is going to get really nasty.

I'm rather sign nobody than sign Lookman permanently.

Poor old Brendan, always moaning about what he doesn't have. Use the ****ing players you do have, ****!

Well, what a day; I started without any real expectations of a great start, started to become quite hopeful as the first half evolved, became genuinely excited of what the day / season may have to offer at the start of the second half only to have the excitement and hope extinguished by a really poor final half hour. Whoever said ‘it’s the hope that kills you’ is entirely right.

The first half started quite slowly, lots of possession but laboured passing and therefore a lack of chances and excitement. As the half progressed, we grew into the game, pushed them back, created chances and ultimately dominated; Tielemans had a good shot, Maddison should have probably scored with a header, Castagne scored from a CORNER and then Tielemans hit the post. They will have been delighted to only be one nil down at half time.

Reflecting during the half time break I was feeling quite hopeful, although mindful that Brentford looked a strong relegation contender.

As the second half started and KDH scored I really started to feel quite hopeful for the season, expecting us to go on and score 3 or 4 and maybe close the weekend top of the league. It’s the hope that kills you!

On the hour mark Thomas Frank seemed to roll the dice, making 2 subs and pushing his midfield and forwards higher up the pitch in the hope of changing the balance of the game and it worked, they scored, and we fell apart. They continued to throw fresh players on and gained in confidence, we lost confidence with the substitution we did make and those we didn’t and watched our player’s struggle. When their equaliser flew in, I wasn’t surprised, angry yes, surprised no. Had Fofana scored with his header which hit the post 5 minutes after they scored, the second half may have worked out differently, but it didn’t.

Having calmed down now I am back to feeling uncertain and confused of what the season has to offer, the first hour was good and suggested a positive top half season, competing for the European places, the last half an hour was really poor and suggested a relegation scrap. At lease we didn’t concede a last-minute winner from a corner!!!!!

Obviously XG is complete horseshit with absolutely no relevance or accuracy and people that even acknowledge it should be burned at the stake…

That said.

Obviously XG is complete horseshit with absolutely no relevance or accuracy and people that even acknowledge it should be burned at the stake…

That said.

Oh god. Not this already. Please. Burn him, burn the bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263