Post Match Leicester 2 Brentford 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which returns us to the question what on earth does BR see in him that makes him third choice ahead of Soyuncu or Vestergaard or even Ndidi?
He's doing it on purpose

He's doing it on purpose
Seems like he has 30 million reasons to make the club sack him. He's destroyed any chance of getting a top job now so it's probably all about how much he can earn.

Seems like he has 30 million reasons to make the club sack him. He's destroyed any chance of getting a top job now so it's probably all about how much he can earn.
I disagree about him destroying any chance of a top job. He’s managed to fool all the pundits that we’re doing shit because of all the injuries or the club hasn’t got any money to spend…or whatever the next excuse is. I’m sure some of the club owners would fall for the bullshit he spouts as well.

I disagree about him destroying any chance of a top job. He’s managed to fool all the pundits that we’re doing shit because of all the injuries or the club hasn’t got any money to spend…or whatever the next excuse is. I’m sure some of the club owners would fall for the bullshit he spouts as well.
Villa.

Wolves.

Newcastle.

Everton.

Nobody paying their manager £10m+ per season would touch BR now imo, Leicester shouldn't be paying him or any manager at that level

Which returns us to the question what on earth does BR see in him that makes him third choice ahead of Soyuncu or Vestergaard or even Ndidi?

I don't understand why Soyuncu isn't playing - seems BR has written him off after last season, which seems like poor management from him since yes, Soyuncu was poor last season but spent of a lot of it having to lead that backline instead of being the one learning from experienced heads around him, and we know he's capable of more from before.

That's unusual for BR though - he's let himself down massively on tactics in games but he is generally seen as a good man manager and coach, so it's strange how far Soyuncu has fallen down the pecking order and how he now can't even get in.

But Vestergaard? I'd definitely rather have Amartey.

Left footer as the left CB in a 3 seems like far too much common sense.

Especially one that is comfortable on the ball.

Amartey was poor for both goals but there was also prior poor play from players you would expect better from which gave them the opportunity to exploit big Dan.

I don't understand why Soyuncu isn't playing - seems BR has written him off after last season, which seems like poor management from him since yes, Soyuncu was poor last season but spent of a lot of it having to lead that backline instead of being the one learning from experienced heads around him, and we know he's capable of more from before.

That's unusual for BR though - he's let himself down massively on tactics in games but he is generally seen as a good man manager and coach, so it's strange how far Soyuncu has fallen down the pecking order and how he now can't even get in.

But Vestergaard? I'd definitely rather have Amartey.
He’s seen as a good man manger by those who he regularly selected at his various clubs.

Left footer as the left CB in a 3 seems like far too much common sense.

Especially one that is comfortable on the ball.

Amartey was poor for both goals but there was also prior poor play from players you would expect better from which gave them the opportunity to exploit big Dan.
Totally agree that Amartey wasn’t the only one at fault for the goals.

Fofana has to take a portion of the blame for the second. His clearance was awful.

To be honest, I'm still not inclined to blame the players. They were thrown to the wolves.

Fofana has to take a portion of the blame for the second. His clearance was awful.

To be honest, I'm still not inclined to blame the players. They were thrown to the wolves.
Agreed overall but Amartey to have a negative hand in both is poor.

His decision on the second not to either take the player out or force him wide was pathetic. He just watched as he sailed past him.

How Soyuncu didn’t start is a ducking mystery, as he f you remove form from the equation, no one is going to convince me that Amartey is a superior defender than Soyuncu.

Nobody would seriously argue that Big Dan is anything other than limited in his defending, but (I too have only seen the highlights) the worst thing about the performance was the overall fannying around in our half with the ball throughout which became more acute as the game wore on and Brentford stepped up the pace and the pressure.

Why Soyuncu (the most persistent culprit in the fanny department last season) is seen as the answer to this is bizarre.

He’s not the answer he is just a better answer than Amartey.

He’s not the answer he is just a better answer than Amartey.

****ing hell, that's not hard is it

Fact the ****ing Manager made the decision to start with that duffer is reason enough to kick the twat out of this place

Wait to see what Arsenal do to him.....

Just listening to RL foitball forum thing

Jesus, it's truly ****ing dreadful - currently some nomark twat twittering on with his brilliant tactical knowledge

It's ****ing excruciating

Just listening to RL foitball forum thing

Jesus, it's truly ****ing dreadful - currently some nomark twat twittering on with his brilliant tactical knowledge

It's ****ing excruciating

What did Rodgers say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371