Post Match Leicester 2 Brentford 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, I wonder if manure will consider him when Ten Hag is inevitably shitcanned? Brendan's bullshit about taking the club as far as it gets might actually stick if we can't sign anyone.

Seriously though, I wonder if manure will consider him when Ten Hag is inevitably shitcanned? Brendan's bullshit about taking the club as far as it gets might actually stick if we can't sign anyone.
Logic says no, they can’t be that ****ing stupid. But they did employ Ole.

Yep. Could be a clever ploy by the club. Keeps his reputation high as he's the victim who absolutely did not piss away loads of money last year and also waste funds to employ his mates. We then get some compo and suddenly we find some sponds for the new guy to spend.

Hopefully them prostitutes are hard of hearing and it's actually Man Utd. That's a bit more believable.
Using that word to describe Telegraph journos is an insult to prozzies
Logic says no, they can’t be that ****ing stupid. But they did employ Ole.
They employed someone who hasn't won anything worth **** all in his life to be their all-knowing consultant, before being shocked that the person who hasn't won anything worth **** all is actually clueless at running a club at the top level and quietly moving him on. So yes, they are that stupid.

Really struggling to understand how an intelligent person can get that so wrong.

65 minutes and 2-0 and we are walking it, Lottie threat from them and our midfield is easily in control via DH.

How on earth he then takes him off and doesn’t bring on Praet is a ****ing mystery, cue, comeback. And still we watch our players disintegrate in the heat and don’t use ALL of our subs.

What a ****. I struggle to believe any manager would chuck away a lead like that on purpose but his decisions are totally unfathomable.

Wanker.

I think we're all being too quick to judge BR. Can we please take a moment to acknowledge his development?...

Last season he would have brought KDH off and bought Vestergaard on. And then probably made a number of other late pointless substitutions.

This season he has clearly learnt from his mistakes. Fans didn't want Vestergaard brought on. They want goals. So bring on Daka (!). And fans don't like late shit tinkering. So make no further substitutions.

It was tactically perfect...

I think we're all being too quick to judge BR. Can we please take a moment to acknowledge his development?...

Last season he would have brought KDH off and bought Vestergaard on. And then probably made a number of other late pointless substitutions.

This season he has clearly learnt from his mistakes. Fans didn't want Vestergaard brought on. They want goals. So bring on Daka (!). And fans don't like late shit tinkering. So make no further substitutions.

It was tactically perfect...
Just checking, that’s satire, right?

I spent the first 65 minutes thinking how shit Brentford were and how they’re absolute relegation fodder. And then they got a draw against us. We’re gonna be in a relegation scrap this season if we’re not careful.

As for Rodgers, **** off you useless ****.

I spent the first 65 minutes thinking how shit Brentford were and how they’re absolute relegation fodder. And then they got a draw against us. We’re gonna be in a relegation scrap this season if we’re not careful.

As for Rodgers, **** off you useless ****.
I expected worse. You’re mellow tonight.

Ward looked okay, not much he could do with the goals, and I liked that he wasn't shy about letting the defence know when he wasn't happy with them.

For 60 minutes, we looked like a class above, we looked comfortable, composed and confident, but then it seemed like the energy went off a cliff, and we were late for everything. Not that the players weren't trying most of the time, just the fitness wasn't there and it was like we were chasing shadows. I don't think the players are fit enough yet.

This makes only using 1 substitute so baffling and bringing off the most energetic midfielder doubly so. I see the logic of bringing on Daka, trying to give them something to worry about on the counterattack, but certainly not for KDH. Personally, I think we needed some width at that point, their wing-backs were instrumental in pinning us back. If we had changed to a back four, brought on Praet to play on the left for Amartey, and moved Madison to the right, we could have seen out the game. Soumare for Tielemans might have helped the midfield battle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566