Post Match Leicester 2 Burton 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent.

But if you really have, it is a bit sad.

It wouldn't have been against Bradford, because the draw numbers were based on alphabetical order.
I'm trying to introduce a positive. Clearly that's not welcome here. OK, you'd have been home to Donny. No better.

Have you ever actually played a game of football in your life? Or played any sport?

If so, you'd know that was complete bollocks and when you are in poor form or are going through a bad spell or simply having a bad game, it's nothing to do with the manager. It's nothing to do with technique, sometimes you just have a bad game or enter a run of bad games.

right so we should sack the manager and the players just play the game without him.

if you think the manager has no impact on how clinical a team is or how players perform I am confident I know more about the game than yourself.

Yes I have played football and for a team, with different managers, some were clearly better than others and affected how players performed on the pitch. Not just the manager tho, coaching staff can have an impact as well, they can concentrate training to one purpose whilst another coach may dedicate time to something else.

Last edited:
It wouldn't have been against Bradford, because the draw numbers were based on alphabetical order.

Could somebody please work out what the actual draw would have looked like, had we got through against Burton, and the whole number order been different

Then we can talk about who we could have played against, but aren't because we were complete toss

Could somebody please work out what the actual draw would have looked like, had we got through against Burton, and the whole number order been different

Then we can talk about who we could have played against, but aren't because we were complete toss

I will only do it If we can have a fake pre-match thread and a significantly long belly rub off you or Alex.

Last edited:

I already did.
I made a mistake and went the wrong way with Donny. Should have been Gillingham at home. Total poo.

Last edited:
How about doing it again, only this time you can pretend you didn't lose in the first round to a team that only stayed in the football league by 3 points last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669