Post Match Leicester 2 Burton 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're feeling suicidal I would recommend the full 40 minute mong-fest on Radio Leicester right now, followed by a full hour trawling through the teeth-gnashing posts on Bentley's Roof.

There's no surviving that.

Booing the manager and calling for a change doesn't work early on in the season. We still have time to change the season around, just look at Reading. Pearson is the best manager we have had for years and it would be incredibly foolish to make him believe the fans want to get rid of him, the Kean situation at Blackburn is testament to this.

I went to both the Peterborough and Blackburn game and we out-played both of the opponents, just a few tweaks to the side and we will be a promotion challenging club.

This was a shocking result, and i didn't have chance to listen tonight thank God so I can't comment on the performance, but we need to look to the league, in my opinion I expect a draw/loss against a strong (Holloway led) Blackpool side, and looking at the fixture list a few more losses up to the end of November, but again Reading were near the bottom by Christmas and they managed to get auto-promotion.

All I am asking is that as a fanbase we give Pearson a chance and the backing that a manager who is building a side needs. I know twats like Terry South will argue otherwise but Pearson should stay.

Booing the manager and calling for a change doesn't work early on in the season. We still have time to change the season around, just look at Reading. Pearson is the best manager we have had for years and it would be incredibly foolish to make him believe the fans want to get rid of him, the Kean situation at Blackburn is testament to this.

I went to both the Peterborough and Blackburn game and we out-played both of the opponents, just a few tweaks to the side and we will be a promotion challenging club.

This was a shocking result, and i didn't have chance to listen tonight thank God so I can't comment on the performance, but we need to look to the league, in my opinion I expect a draw/loss against a strong (Holloway led) Blackpool side, and looking at the fixture list a few more losses up to the end of November, but again Reading were near the bottom by Christmas and they managed to get auto-promotion.

All I am asking is that as a fanbase we give Pearson a chance and the backing that a manager who is building a side needs. I know twats like Terry South will argue otherwise but Pearson should stay.

But why do you think the owners will give Pearson more time than they gave Sven? They won't. If we carry on dropping points at this rate, he'll be out before the end of September.

No doubt.

Judging by your comments your not too disenchanted with the current situation. I dont have a problem with that and admire your support, but i would ask you at what point you consider that things have to change? A win against Blackpool would no doubt change the whole mood, but i fear an awful public execution at the hands of a free flowing confident team. Then a game against a team on a ground (wolves) where we rarely have success , hardly bodes well.

But why do you think the owners will give Pearson more time than they gave Sven? They won't. If we carry on dropping points at this rate, he'll be out before the end of September.

I don't think they will if the fans boo him every game. I do think the owners have also seen some sense, and now understand that the Championship is not a league you can just 'get out of' when you fancy. I agree with you though. I think Pearson will be on thin ice by November, but could be play-offs by Christmas

Judging by your comments your not too disenchanted with the current situation. I dont have a problem with that and admire your support, but i would ask you at what point you consider that things have to change? A win against Blackpool would no doubt change the whole mood, but i fear an awful public execution at the hands of a free flowing confident team. Then a game against a team on a ground (wolves) where we rarely have success , hardly bodes well.

I would give him at least this season unless it looks like we are going to be relegated after Christmas. Preferably 2 seasons to build a strong unit. I have no expectation that this will happen though.

Nige on now:

"Awful, that team should have been plenty good enough"

"No complaints about the goals"

"My gripe with the players"

"I'm not very happy...very very poor...sort it out"

Nige on now:

"Awful, that team should have been plenty good enough"

"No complaints about the goals"

"My gripe with the players"

"I'm not very happy...very very poor...sort it out"

At least he's not whining about the officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669