Post Match Leicester 2 Burton 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show my current feelings for LCFC, I am currently supporting Forest! I have never been less interested in the foxes than I am currently. To lose at home to a league 2 side with the squad and money we have spent is a complete farce

You can't have been a real supporter then. Yes we are looking shite at the moment, but you can't have been a real supporter if you're now following forest.

"Awful. Awful"

Paraphrasing:

Players were given the chance to stake a claim and they've wasted it. Should've easily been good enough. No qualms with the penalty, complaints are with our players. Very poor performance.

Says we didn't even make it difficult for Burton. Whether some of these players think they should be in the team or not, they've not shown they deserve a place tonight.

Big game at the weekend. (I think he said) "I'm very clear in my mind now what needs to happen in terms of selection".

Said he takes some blame for putting in two central defenders who aren't match fit. Says its his team, his responsibility, but he's not happy with it. No drive or determination, and he's not having it.

8 changes... said yes a lot of changes, but shouldn't be a problem with the quality of the players coming in. Said that's no excuse, they should've been good enough. Says we were embarassed.

How will he react? Players will be in tomorrow and he'll be changing the team.

Not acceptable. We've not performed.

Says we played self indulgent football, particularly in the first half. Poor passes were down to poor decisions.
Dust ourselves down and need to get a win sharpish.

No comment on deadline day or more signings. Says he doesn't want to say anything rash in the heat of the moment.

"Awful. Awful"

Paraphrasing:

Players were given the chance to stake a claim and they've wasted it. Should've easily been good enough. No qualms with the penalty, complaints are with our players. Very poor performance.

Says we didn't even make it difficult for Burton. Whether some of these players think they should be in the team or not, they've not shown they deserve a place tonight.

Big game at the weekend. (I think he said) "I'm very clear in my mind now what needs to happen in terms of selection".

Said he takes some blame for putting in two central defenders who aren't match fit. Says its his team, his responsibility, but he's not happy with it. No drive or determination, and he's not having it.

8 changes... said yes a lot of changes, but shouldn't be a problem with the quality of the players coming in. Said that's no excuse, they should've been good enough. Says we were embarassed.

How will he react? Players will be in tomorrow and he'll be changing the team.

Not acceptable. We've not performed.

Says we played self indulgent football, particularly in the first half. Poor passes were down to poor decisions.
Dust ourselves down and need to get a win sharpish.

No comment on deadline day or more signings. Says he doesn't want to say anything rash in the heat of the moment.

Well at least he's realised there are issues and hasnt tried to place the blame elsewhere.

Both have said something along the lines of:

Some players moan about not playing, then they've played shit.

Wonder who that is?

Wonder who that is?

Ooh ooh, can we play guess who??? I'll check on twatter now to see if anything has been posted :icon_bigg

Wonder who that is?

All of them ??

Although, to be fair, they could always point to the rest of the squad - who have been equally shit

Still, at least Jeff's gonna be a happy bunny if that one stays the same.

Well at least he's realised there are issues and hasnt tried to place the blame elsewhere.

If anybody doesn't realise that there are issues after losing at home to a second division team, they would be exceptionally stupid and Nigel Pearson didn't take responsibility. He said it's my team, but they should have been good enough. Kasper apologised, not Nigel.

Never heard Nige be so publicly disparaging of his players.

It speaks volumes though doesn't it? A manager in control would take full responsibility for the performance and result. NP chose to blame his players who've now lost three in a row, irrespective of personnel.

I would much prefer NP to turn things around but he's sounding and behaving more like he's lost it by the day. The best I can say is that I would no longer be disappointed if the Thai's sacked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669