Post Match Leicester 2 Burton 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not featured in a single game this season, even as one of the seven players on the bench

Also pretty much absent from any of the pre-season stuff

Yes, let's put him straight into the side against Blackpool

When he got a look in at the back end of last season, he'd come from not being involved at all and did a decent job. No reason why he can't again.

He's not featured in a single game this season, even as one of the seven players on the bench

Where did I say he should go in against Blackpool? Its strange he hasn't featured as Pearson seemed keen to involve him last season and he did well for us. On his way out probably anyway.

Can someone remind me how many points Burton got for this victory?
And how many points they will get if they win their Third Round game?
Can someone also remind me how the incredible, all-defeating Blackpool team got on in this competition?
And West Ham last season?
And how many changes did Man United make last year for their first cup tie of the season against Aldershot?

Can someone remind me how many points Burton got for this victory? 0
And how many points they will get if they win their Third Round game? 0
Can someone also remind me how the incredible, all-defeating Blackpool team got on in this competition? Blackpool 1-2 Morecambe
And West Ham last season? Don't know. Did they lose?
And how many changes did Man United make last year for their first cup tie of the season against Aldershot? Lots?

You seem confused.

Hope that helps.

Will be amazed if SSL, Gally, Danns or Waghorn are involved anytime soon. Waghorn and SSL were particularly bad for me.

When he got a look in at the back end of last season, he'd come from not being involved at all and did a decent job. No reason why he can't again.

Errrr, yes there is.

Where did I say he should go in against Blackpool? Its strange he hasn't featured as Pearson seemed keen to involve him last season and he did well for us. On his way out probably anyway.

Yep

Did you say that when MON was winning it with us?

No, because I was young back then and for me the competition held more weight. Now though I am older and wiser (only a bit) and the competition isn't really taken seriously by anyone but lower league teams. The League and promotion is the clubs number one target, all other distractions need to be removed as soon as possible. That's one out of the way, and as far as I'm concerned, the quicker we drop out of the FA Cup the better.

Homer & Durhamfox.............His contract has just been "terminated by mutual consent" according to SKY, so he´s obviously out of the frame & on his way elsewhere. He´ll probably be back though.........to haunt us, of course!

Theres no dought at all that tits time to get rid of nigel pearson(not a bloody clue)they should get the bloke out before its to late,id take anyone at the moment ,im sure they could do better,no respect from the players ,big money earners arnt going to bother,and that could be seen last night,it was painfull to watch,ive wasted my money on 2 season tickets ,top 6 ....a f...cking joke.

I think this is the earliest in a season the morons have ever come out of the woodwork. Lovely stuff.

No, because I was young back then and for me the competition held more weight. Now though I am older and wiser (only a bit) and the competition isn't really taken seriously by anyone but lower league teams. The League and promotion is the clubs number one target, all other distractions need to be removed as soon as possible. That's one out of the way, and as far as I'm concerned, the quicker we drop out of the FA Cup the better.

Have to differ. All teams, lower and upper league, take the competition extremely seriously when they get to the later rounds and a sniff of Wembley.

My lifelong ambition has always been to see us win the FA Cup. I've seen us play in the Premier League and also seen us win the League Cup. We are unlikely to ever win the Premier League title so what else is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669