Post Match Leicester 2 Chelsea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
35% possession tonight. Said to be, though I've not checked, the least possession by any Premier League team this season.

Really? He just said Vardy and Mahrez should both stay put if they're smart because they've got the chance to stay at a good club with great momentum
Yep - after I posted :D

All his pre-match, half-time and post-match (prior to that) was backing up his old mates. It was only Scouse who was putting the boot into Terry.

Shit the bed.

We could actually do this top four shit!

Who touches the ball like mahrez? Messi. I think Jamie C was dead on what he was saying - i mean, who else plays like that!?

Their movements are very very similar. If he keeps this up - he will go to Barca or Real for £50m +. seriously. And there's nothing absurd in comparing Mahrez to Messi, quite frankly, at the moment, he is just that good.

Big Wes is such a fecking hero. The best centre back in the Championship for so many years and now looking just as beastly in the Prem!

Got one of our best players injured after 15 minutes, still never looked like losing. This is not a fluke. The other teams better take us seriously.

I actually feel like crying.

Vardy, Mahrez, Kamte, Albrighton, Morgan, Fuchs, Ulloa - all utterly, utterly outstanding yet again!

Who touches the ball like mahrez? Messi. I think Jamie C was dead on what he was saying - i mean, who else plays like that!?

Their movements are very very similar. If he keeps this up - he will go to Barca or Real for £50m +. seriously. And there's nothing absurd in comparing Mahrez to Messi, quite frankly, at the moment, he is just that good.
He is.

When people say "you can't call this the best City side because they've won nothing", I call them that because of the way we play - I've never seen the like in my lifetime.

Absolutely wonderful days.

Jesus, we were good weren't we. We were dominant first 15 minutes but Chelsea started showing some quality but we were equal to it. Both our goals were sublime and I think theirs showed they were starting to open us up. Every player was immense, the crowd were absolutely incredible. I've been a City fan over 25 years but the wait for this has been worth every single heart aching second. And maybe others are starting to see us for our skill, our passion and our effort. Beautiful.

I've got to say that was an immense performance and in 50 years of following City they've got to be the best team that we've had in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669