Post Match Leicester 2 Coventry 1

Well, I enjoyed it. I can't quite believe Doyle is coming in for any criticism, he was fantastic in the first half. I am also not going to jump all over Vestegaard. He was very, very tidy on the ball and did make some good challenges but he is an oak tree and his pace will be exposed time and again in this system. That's not his fault.

Winks was great throughout but excellent in the first half. Praet was very busy when he came on and changed the dynamic of the game. I thought Vardy looked fine but he is simply not cut out to play this way. We need a new striker but until that time comes, Nacho should play. Vardy will have his place in those tight games when defences are stretched.

There were cracks, sure but I think if we get a couple more through the door this style could work exceptionally well for us.

You don't see ACAB on blokes' knuckles so much these days. Of course it was 'Coppers' and not 'Cov' then.
Although, perhaps strangely, fairly common amongst graffiti in Spain. I guess most people and the cops don't understand it, so it's still a bit "underground"

From reading all the comments it seems that there should be 3 changes to the team:
Vardy out, Nacho in
Ndidi out, Praet in
Vestergaard out (and don't come back)

I don’t get the hate towards Vestergaard. He’s a Leicester player and while he’s in the team why don’t we just support him?

He was treated like shit by the club almost from the day we signed him. And for some, that seems to be his fault. Now, seemingly he is being treated correctly by the new management team. And people still hate him. If he want to leave who can blame him? But he doesn’t go out there and not try his best. He certainly didn’t appear to do that against Coventry. Sure, he’s limited but that’s not a reason to despise the guy.

I don’t get the hate towards Vestergaard. He’s a Leicester player and while he’s in the team why don’t we just support him?

He was treated like shit by the club almost from the day we signed him. And for some, that seems to be his fault. Now, seemingly he is being treated correctly by the new management team. And people still hate him. If he want to leave who can blame him? But he doesn’t go out there and not try his best. He certainly didn’t appear to do that against Coventry. Sure, he’s limited but that’s not a reason to despise the guy.
I don’t despise him. I just don’t think he’s good enough and has shown no desire to restart his career elsewhere (entirely his prerogative).

Literally no one has said they despise or hate him.

All I’m reading is people saying his performance was poor and he doesn’t fit this system.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463