Leicester 2 Coventry 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seething... what a pile of utter toss. If that team is lucky enough to get promoted they will get spanked every week playing like that.

Last edited:
Cate Fox said:
I am seething... what a pile of utter toss. If that team is lucky enough to get promoted they will get spanked every week playing like that.

We wouldn't beat the trees or west brom in the playoffs if we panic like that anyway

Dissapointing we battered them for the majority of the 1st half, but might have been worse. Had Dyer scored at the end we would have been lucky.

2-0 and you fecked it up. ffs. Could have done us both a favour.

Im really disappointed with our second half performance.

We were on fire first half, and we came out like a right load of old shit after the break. This reminds me of Sheffield Weds away a couple of weeks back. We came out and played abssolute shite, and got what we deserved. The same happened today.

It's ruined my day.

pure panic wasn't it. A game of two halves. Their 2nd was offside and ours was not over the line.

Yes, we were crap second half, but give the lads a break. It's another point towards where we want to be in a season that has surpassed all expectations by some distance thus far.

Yes, we were crap second half, but give the lads a break. It's another point towards where we want to be in a season that has surpassed all expectations by some distance thus far.

shit I dont want to be there if they are going to play like that.

jezz anyone would think we lost.

Crap second half. Quality first 35. Should have wrapped it up by then. Why all the long balls in the second half?

It feels like a loss after how well we played first half.

People are disappointed because we were well on top, and quite simply collapsed in the second half.

Poor second half and should have killed the game off.

Our second was debatable but, and was a hard one to call for the linesman but no excuses on the offside for their second, he was miles off and as soon as he moved towards the ball he was active.

We shouldn't have allowed to get ourselves into that position though.

Plus side I thought McGivern played quite well until he got clattered. He seemed a little shook up afterwards.

no berner = shit

I thought McGivern did ok today. And I don't think Berner would have done anything to prevent the 2 goals they scored.

Poor second half and should have killed the game off.

Our second was debatable but, and was a hard one to call for the linesman but no excuses on the offside for their second, he was miles off and as soon as he moved towards the ball he was active.

We shouldn't have allowed to get ourselves into that position though.

Plus side I thought McGivern played quite well until he got clattered. He seemed a little shook up afterwards.

Maybe the lino was told at HT by the 4th official his decision was iffy, and he chose to 'even it up' :102:

I thought McGivern did ok today. And I don't think Berner would have done anything to prevent the 2 goals they scored.

Maybe the lino was told at HT by the 4th official his decision was iffy, and he chose to 'even it up' :102:

The ref and linesmen were completely different second half to the first as well, they gave a lot more bad decisions both ways in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669