Post Match Leicester 2 Crystal Palace 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb performances from Soyuncu, Lookman and Mendy

But simply ****ing outstanding performances from Maddison and KDH. ****ing wonderful

Big shout out to Brendan on this - with a weakened team we changed our whole approach, with a fantastic high press that we kept going from start to finish. It was exceptional

A big part of the press was Daka, but apart from the he was ****ing hopeless.

Tielemans challenge for the pen was ludicrous, and pretty much summed up his overall performance - slow, lazy and simply not good enough

Such a shame we ****ed up by not putting Mendy into the European squad - he’s looking the real deal. Good job we got him tied to that long contract, though……
I can't argue with any of that although I didn't think Maddison was that great. He's like a fish out of water on the right wing but I suppose playing there will help make him a better player in his usual role.

Brendan out still anyone?

The shaking up of the squad remains my main reason for wanting rid. If him and his mate are in charge of replacing Youri and possibly others....grim.

The answer remains the same....just a different mate obvs. Then again, it's those higher up than Brendan who allowed him to put his useless mate in charge of our summer of signing shite.

KDH was MOM by a mile he assisted, scored ran the furthest and also ran the fastest sprint, he has the potential to be the complete midfield player.
A midfield of KDH, Ndidi, Tilemans and Maddison is probably the best in the league IMO

I've only seen highlights as today was decent weather so I was out walking to visir an old murder scene/haunted disused train station with the kids....as is the thing.

I swear every game Lookman has that people rave about is when I am not watching. I'm going next Sunday so no doubt he'll be absolutely shite, just for advance warning if you're thinking of betting.

KDH is outstanding. Apparently I was 'fooled' by him earlier on in the season when I said he looked a class above.....

****ing wibble.

My favourite Dewberries move is when he gets knocked flat over but still manages to get up and turn with the ball stuck to his foot.

KDH was unplayable today. Absolutely top class.

A really good performance, we look like a different side of late. You can see the confidence building.

Starting to have some concerns about Daka, though he did get himself an assist today thanks to his sharpness and presence of mind.

I know it's early days but I can see KDH replacing Youri and being the one running the midfield for us for years to come. He's quick, great engine and good touch had been superb over the last few weeks. He can pick it the first ball too.

Oh, and I forgot the megalolz at that bellend who kept pointing at his wrist for time wasting every time Schmeichel had the ball in his hand in the last ten minutes or so

Hilarious stuff :038:

Oh, and I forgot the megalolz at that bellend who kept pointing at his wrist for time wasting every time Schmeichel had the ball in his hand in the last ten minutes or so

Hilarious stuff :038:
Yep, he looked like a grade A muppet.

I know it's early days but I can see KDH replacing Youri and being the one running the midfield for us for years to come. He's quick, great engine and good touch had been superb over the last few weeks. He can pick it the first ball too.
The problem with this is KDH is a ManU fan and has told his friends if they try to sign him he will be off like a shot, we just have to hope that he doesn't attract their attention

The problem with this is KDH is a ManU fan and has told his friends if they try to sign him he will be off like a shot, we just have to hope that he doesn't attract their attention

If he's got a grade A listing then it's unlikely he can be moved. Club needs to sort that.

Follow Ammers lead as regards Declan Rice.
As and when they come snooping, put a big fee on him.

If he's got a grade A listing then it's unlikely he can be moved. Club needs to sort that.
If a player really wants a move it will usually happen but he's happy at the club and not on the radar for the only club he would prefer.

I don't believe that for a second. He's been with us since he was barely out of nappies. How is it possible to grow up in Shepshed and play for LCFC all your life and be a Manchester United fan? Complete cobblers.

I don't believe that for a second. He's been with us since he was barely out of nappies. How is it possible to grow up in Shepshed and play for LCFC all your life and be a Manchester United fan? Complete cobblers.
I grew up in Shepshed, and there was no shortage of Man Utd or Liverpool fans. Back then, there we probably more Forest fans then Leicester too.

Brendan out still anyone?
You think being mid-table and only reaching 40 points in April is particularly impressive with our resources?

If we can keep this run going and finish 7th and also manage to win the Euro Mickey Mouse cup, it’ll have been an ok season overall. Anything other than that can be marked as a disappointing season.

I’m now in the “get rid at the end of the season” camp, rather than do it now. We need to rebuild the squad in the summer and I don’t trust him to do it. Last summer was a complete disaster in terms of signings, and I still can’t get his Liverpool rebuild out of my head - Borini and Lambert to replace Suarez ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566