Post Match Leicester 2 Everton 2

3 games without a loss whilst Leeds are getting pumped 4 or 5 each week.

It most certainly is not over, Gentlemen. Not whilst we are surrounding by enormous steaming turds.

On a positive note it’s still a thing of beauty to see Vardy score a goal and Iversen was incredible, even if his kicking is abysmal. We’ve probably got a no.1 there for the next few years.

We look much better without Dewsbury-Hall in the side and Soumare has found a patch of form where he actually resembles a professional footballer.
Not probably. He’s good enough on that showing.

Danny Ward must be getting concerned paid really well for doing **** all

I haven't read the thread yet but my thoughts are . .

1. We're so unfit it's embarrassing. Dead on their feet after an hour while Everton ran rings around us. It's an absolute disgrace that this squad has been unfit for PL football now for almost three years.

2. Iversen was outstanding. What fabulous saves that earned us a point. Another clear example of the ludicrous decision to prefer Ward for so long.

3. I said before the game that Thomas cannot defend his back post from crosses and so it proved once again. He's the total opposite of Danny Simpson. I maintain that he's not even Championship quality. Sadly, Kristiansen has been no better recently.

4. Barnes has to be dropped. He's so powder puff and work shy. I simply cannot stand screaming at him in frustration any longer. He's needs a proper captain/manager to get him by the throat in the dressing room.
5. Smith is not a PL manager.

6. Everton could easily have scored 5 against us. We just don't know how to do basic defending of our penalty area. It's so easy to get at the central defenders because the midfield don't track runners and the full backs are appalling at stopping crosses coming in. It's so infuriating to watch such poor professionalism.

7. I have absolutely no idea why Maddison is suddenly our penalty taker. It's just like how our captain seems to change every week. Why is their no consistency in key roles? We have no leaders.

8. I hated every second of that. ****ing football.

These players are a bunch of underachieving wimps.

Everybody smacks Leeds and most do Everton, we've looked tepid in both.

We're shit

Barnes is the biggest disappointment in PL football.

An absolute waster

One point that's really winding me up.

Why are fans going loopy whenever Iversen takes a goal kick and it goes ten yards into the opposition half on our left and either Barnes goes up for a header or it goes straight out of play?

Do you seriously think he's mis-kicking? It's a deliberate thing!!

It's obvious that kicking it straight is a total waste so we either win a throw in from the defender beating Barnes in the air (happened several times) or the ball goes out for a throw to the opposition (better than them having possession in the middle).

It's a perfectly sensible approach given our limitations.

They were the better team

Barnes, Maddison and Ndidi were absolutely ****ing pathetic. Complete ****ing wankers, all three of them

Total ****ing wankers. I ****ing despise them

Vardy, Soyuncu, Soumare all excellent

Iversen absolutely outstanding. Cannot believe we have played that hopeless twat Ward ahead of him all ****ng season. ****ing criminal

Oh and thank you Brendan for making us the most unfit team in the whole ****ing league

That last ten minutes were ****ing embarrassing. Like watching old men play walking football FFS

We weren’t the best team on the night. Everton can consider themselves unlucky not to take the 3 points. Thank god Vardy is having a renaissance. The one glimmer of hope for us
Don't forget Iversen , so many saves in recent weeks

For the last couple of hours, I've been trying to work out who Smith reminds me of as a manager.

Just got it. Shakespeare. He does exactly the same dopey thick as pigshit changes as Shakespeare used to. The same wild and bizarre decisions about playing players out of position.

Makes sense I suppose.

I know I keep saying it but the number Rodgers did on this club is absolutely astonishing. Iversen, Soyuncu, Soumare, Vardy, the shit signings, the fitness levels, the regression of almost all of our players.

A more cynical man would say it looks like sabotage. I’ll stop short of that and call it pig-headed incompetence.

Last time he kept a team in the PL, it was because goal line technology failed......

Oh Guys and Gals so so so depressed tonight, after taking personal time defending the teams effort against Leeds, tonight was truly awful. Deep down I know that the three amigos will get it right but Smith and crew were way off tonight. Thomas for Kristianson totally wrong send a boy to do a man's job, Sorry but Thomas was shite. Maddison should NOT NOT take penalties in his emotional state, Vardy is clinical and would have got it done. Barnes sorry but either man up or piss off, such a lame half hearted performance that should bring him personal shame. Tielemans why why why would anyone buy this non itenity he does Nothing bar glowing his cheeks and whinging at ref. Ndidi bloody hell scary Mary from the dairy keep the ball away from him. Vardy love the guy, Iverson wow what can you say an absolute hero.brilliant keeper

Caught Smith's interview on the radio on the way back. He was asked why Maddison took the pen and he said it is decided before every game who is on pens. It was Nacho last week and Maddison today.

Caught Smith's interview on the radio on the way back. He was asked why Maddison took the pen and he said it is decided before every game who is on pens. It was Nacho last week and Maddison today.
He’s either lying or he’s incompetent.

In which case it’s a ****ing stupid decision.

How shit was Daka though? **** me it’s like he has won a competition to come on.

There’s hope for us all if he’s a professional footballer.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463