Post Match Leicester 2 Leeds 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 more of those and we’re probably safe. We will struggle to find 8 teams as bad as Leeds mind but we were okay tonight. We make weird decisions but I think that comes from tension in the players.

Faes looks good. I mean, we could have found a way to get Soyuncu playing for us because they’re basically the same player but hey ho, I like him.

A sensible choice on the right and that’s where we won the game really. Hard to see how we keep Praet and Maddison in the team though.

Onwards!

8 more of those and we’re probably safe. We will struggle to find 8 teams as bad as Leeds mind but we were okay tonight. We make weird decisions but I think that comes from tension in the players.

Faes looks good. I mean, we could have found a way to get Soyuncu playing for us because they’re basically the same player but hey ho, I like him.

A sensible choice on the right and that’s where we won the game really. Hard to see how we keep Praet and Maddison in the team though.

Onwards!
Madders needs to be in there at the expense of KDH, not Praet.

Still not conceded at home with Faes in the side, he’s a cracking defender. Excellent game from Ward. Praet decent first half. Very professional performance against a complete load of arse.

3 clean sheets on the spin at home. 7 points from 9 in those matches and scored 6.

Barnes starting to look like a footballer again, Faes settling nicely, Ward settling down a wee bit.

Only fair to acknowledge the positives - as little faith as I have in the man in charge.

Keep the home form up and we might just about scrape it.

praet and soumare played pretty well tonight, Faes is looking really assured and looks like he will be an outstanding player for us.

our 2nd goal was top draw not too sure if Leeds upped the pace or we did our usual and took our foot off the gas fir the 2nd half.

3 points thank **** for that hopefully he keeps the same team for the next game.

Yeah I just wonder how it will work defensively but I’d like to see it.

Martinez talking to Youri is the most insightful bit of interview/punditry I’ve seen in years.

Defence much better. Ward almost looked composed. We looked quite solid.

He’s talking about the lack of transfers now.

Tempo much higher than last week. Leeds weren’t total shit - they came closer a couple times. KDH given MOTM by RL - he was good but Faes MOTM for me. He’s going to be a fans favourite and I’m buying a wig.

Nah. For as good as he was for 35 minutes in the first half (and he was excellent), Praet was ****ing awful in the second half. I think KDH played well tonight. He made some lovely passes forward and did really well to assist for the goal (as did Praet and Vardy of course).

Faes is like Soyuncu + Brain. He's going to make the odd rash decision but he's an excellent defender and I like him a lot. If we could get him and Evans working well together it'd be a massive problem fixed.

Ward had another good game today after a decent showing at Palace; in fact, it was his best. He was commanding and directed his defence very well.

Tielemans (who was very, very good) spent a lot of time at CB which helped because Amartey was ****ing horrific and I still think Justin had a much, much improved game. Yes, he left gaps that he shouldn't have but he was good going forward and made some excellent challenges.

Anyway, when Wolves beat us at the weekend the ****ing misery will begin again so enjoy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566