Post Match Leicester 2 Manchester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't if you're in Perth.
Okay, I was generalizing.
If you live in Leicestershire, looking North, or up the map, Glasgow is left of Edinburgh.
It is approx 250 miles from Leicester

Why pick on Perth?
Aussie blood, or Jock blood?

Okay, I was generalizing.
If you live in Leicestershire, looking North, or up the map, Glasgow is left of Edinburgh.
It is approx 250 miles from Leicester

Why pick on Perth?
Aussie blood, or Jock blood?
On Google earth it was the first place north of Edinburgh which appeared. Celtic blood.

And being super pedantic, 'up' on a map laid flat takes you into space.

A word on Riyad who was brought on quietly as we celebrated the winning goal and hardly touched the ball in his 'cameo'.

I had hoped that his move would bring his undoubted genius to a wider audience and embed his reputation as a wonderful player. However, it's not happening for him so far. Man City fans are far from happy with him, saying he slows down their game and is not as good as their other options. He doesn't suit their style of play and they don't appear keen to adapt to him.

It is odd that they chose to sign another attacking player when it is clear that they would have been much better off signing a left back or a holding midfielder. Is it merely stock-piling the players of other clubs to weaken them?

He is the best player I've ever seen wear a City shirt and I will always adore him. Is there any possibility of it going completely tits up and him returning one day I wonder?

A word on Riyad who was brought on quietly as we celebrated the winning goal and hardly touched the ball in his 'cameo'.

I had hoped that his move would bring his undoubted genius to a wider audience and embed his reputation as a wonderful player. However, it's not happening for him so far. Man City fans are far from happy with him, saying he slows down their game and is not as good as their other options. He doesn't suit their style of play and they don't appear keen to adapt to him.

It is odd that they chose to sign another attacking player when it is clear that they would have been much better off signing a left back or a holding midfielder. Is it merely stock-piling the players of other clubs to weaken them?

He is the best player I've ever seen wear a City shirt and I will always adore him. Is there any possibility of it going completely tits up and him returning one day I wonder?
I was thinking about this too, but also thinking that it may act as a cautionary tale for us to use to our current crop of players.

Riyad was a Shark in a fishing pond here now he's a tadpole in an Ocean at Man City, much like Drinkwater there were many that predicted this before he left. Players need to take a good long honest look at themselves and the club they are thinking of joining instead of just looking at the financial package

Riyad was a Shark in a fishing pond here now he's a tadpole in an Ocean at Man City, much like Drinkwater there were many that predicted this before he left. Players need to take a good long honest look at themselves and the club they are thinking of joining instead of just looking at the financial package

For this read Zaha at Palace.

Or they can weigh up the risks and say that, no, it’s a short career and I’ll take the money and back myself to overcome the risks.

Not saying that’s right, but it’s understandable.

I think he's as good as any player at Man City. They just don't suit each other right now.

I think he's as good as any player at Man City. They just don't suit each other right now.
I think he is better than Sterling and Sane. He just needs to be given a chance. Problem is, he will probably be used spordically and never consistently perform.

On Google earth it was the first place north of Edinburgh which appeared. Celtic blood.

And being super pedantic, 'up' on a map laid flat takes you into space.
Ha, I was lying down, map was perpendicular to my belly button.
"Up" was Scotland

Sane is shit, Mahrez is twice the player

Sane has better movement off the ball, which suits Man City better. Mahrez is technically better but picks and chooses when he is going to get involved. I can understand their fans saying he slows them down.

Sane is a much better fit for Manchester City than Mahrez. Whether or not he is a better player is a different story but he absolutely fits their style more than Mahrez does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363