Post Match Leicester 2 Manchester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo has been brilliant these last few weeks. He’s such a threat going forward. Still can’t positionally defend but when he brings that sort of goal to the side, who cares? Big Wes has proven just how important he remains too. We’ve all been critical but he’s been absolutely crucial.

Hamza has rendered Iborra and Silva utterly pointless.

Vardy and Maddison look like they are starting to understand each other too.

Gray was hopeless when he came on, but there can be no complaining about that result and performance. Super stuff.

Cheers Claude, have a nice big glass of wine tonight, you’ve earned it.

What, no love for Albrighton? He was terrific today (again).

completely different in style we are so good when we press the play, Puel must have thought sod it go and squeeze the life out of them.

great result over the moon

For the benefit of Skitzo, HTB, and a few others:

**** of Claude you Fraude.
You will get no credit from me for adapting the formation and style of play to get the best out of your players.
I will give you no praise for motivating the team to turn a half time point in to a full time three for the second consecutive game.
Don’t pat yourself on the back for introducing Choudhury to the side or naming an unchanged team.
Any moron could have made the astute substitution you did to bring on Simpson and push Ricardo forward.
Puel out; you foreign speaking snail eating ****.

(edit*** the views expressed in this post do not reflect those of Londonfox)

Puel out

completely different in style we are so good when we press the play, Puel must have thought sod it go and squeeze the life out of them.

great result over the moon

We didn't do that for the most part

For the benefit of Skitzo, HTB, and a few others:

**** of Claude you Fraude.
You will get no credit from me for adapting the formation and style of play to get the best out of your players.
I will give you no praise for motivating the team to turn a half time point in to a full time three for the second consecutive game.
Don’t pat yourself on the back for introducing Choudhury to the side or naming an unchanged team.
Any moron could have made the astute substitution you did to bring on Simpson and push Ricardo forward.
Puel out; you foreign speaking snail eating ****.

(edit*** the views expressed in this post do not reflect those of Londonfox)
Eh.... you ARE talking the piss, right?

Wow. Just got back and what a game. When we went down 1-0 I thought the flood gates would open - but we never gave up. We rallied and to a man the team were superb. Cannot criticise any player despite us only having about 25% possession. Ricardo and Hamza deserve a mention, they were that good. As does Albighton, who should now start every game. And Maddison seems to be linking up with JV nicely now. I thought the subs were spot on and played their part. Simpson was solid and Gray made some good runs. However to see fans leaving with ten minutes to play totally baffled me...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Man City are shit.

When Man City lined up, I thought 'where is their left back'? They then proceeded to play without one. Delph was central midfield but slunk across to the left now and again. It was such an arrogant way of lining up. I was annoying all around me from the first minute screaming to put someone high up the pitch on that side. Our goals came from those positions because Man City didn't defend them.

I maintain that Guardiola is a nut job. It's only the idiocy of other managers than enables his bizarre way of playing to succeed. It's so obvious that you can get at them if you exploit the massive holes they leave all the time. It does my head in. They're also a dirty fecking team that get away with murder so I was pleased to see Delph sent off for one of their sly, nasty, challenges.

For us, Ricardo was wonderful. Everybody else was okay but nothing special. Maddison was awful.

You don't have to be special to beat Man City, you just have to use your brain. Well done City!! **** those plastic oil wankers.

Another great result today.
I only hope we can keep it up for the next game. Its going to be a bit harder against Cardiff.
If we can get results against difficult teams like Cardiff, Fulham and Palace I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566