Post Match Leicester 2 Middlesbrough 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible. No creativity. Poor in defence. Very lucky to get a point. What is going wrong?

Major changes needed to both personnel and shape.

Fuchs, Huth, Vardy, Albrighton all need dropping.

Can't quite overstate how bad that was. Relegation fodder.

Vardy, King, Fuchs need replacing.

Slimani should start for the rest of the season.

We need to grind out results until the January transfer window we are not competing in the centre of midfield great to see James on the bench!

We should be aiming for mid table maximum that will be a great achievement I am annoyed CR and his staff thought King and Armartey would be ample cover if DD and Mendy were to become injured, yet felt the need to splash the cash up front with a strike force that smashed the league last season.

I am still confident we will turn it around

btw the league table here is wrong.

Zieler - rubbish, the only time I've seen him react to a shot is to pick it out the net

Simpson - rubbish, Fabio got the better of him on a number of occasions, that's Fabio for feck sake

Morgan - rubbish, lucky to get tripped when already on his way down, haven't done anything else all game

Huth - rubbish, just went to sleep for their second goal

Fuchs - rubbish, their right mid went passed him as if he was a cone

Mahrez - rubbish, roamed out of position way too often and left Simpson too much to do defensively

King - rubbish, anonymous entire game, couldn't do Drinkwater's role at all

Amartey - rubbish, poor control, poor passing, I've yet to see him do anything to deserve a shirt

Okazaki - rubbish, but not as rubbish as the rest

Vardy - rubbish, didn't get much service but didn't offer much either

Musa - very much an Amartey like player, gets into promising positions but just look so clumsy on the ball

Gray - did he actually come on, I didn't notice any contribution he made, oh of course, because there was none

Slimani - about the only player who deserve a bit of credit, if Morgan and Huth are only going to play it back to Zieler for him to boot up field, we need Slimani to start

Huth wasn't as bad as people are saying. We all know he isn't fast and he has some blame for the second goal, but Fuchs should have been covering him. In Huth's defence he had spent most of the game running into their half as he was the only player who can head a ball in our team. Every Huth throw, every free kick it has to be him and then he has to scamper back to cover for the rest of the team. By the time of the goal I should think he was knackered and not sure if he was an attacker or defender. He's also having to play the ball a lot as the Drinkyless midfield panic the ball back to him under pressure.

It's not updated in real time, so it would have been right at the time of the previous update.

But not when I said it was wrong as it still had Boro above us.

So we've actually moved up the table on the back of that poor display. It shows just how many weak teams there are in the league.

We can still finish top 8.

That was abject.

A truly pitiful display from many experienced players.

Andy King is a complete wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670