Post Match Leicester 2 Newcastle 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go....players mistakes etc etc. **** off Ted. Seriously. Negative sideways shite football with **** all positivity is what did it. Never his ****ing fault is it.

**** off Brendan

Proud of the players in any context is unforgivable after that.

He's right there, it's not a shock.

Nine assists in the league this season.

The only other player to get that many in a season since we were promoted is Mahrez.
Stats are great. But I agree with M1. And I’m basing that on what I see with my own eyes.

Spot on. It would be a massive decision to drop Madders but ****ing hell it feels like we're playing him waiting on him to play himself into form rather than play him because he deserves to be in. It's a similar thing with Ricardo too TBF, who has also been well under par since coming back from injury..

**** off Brendan

Proud of the players in any context is unforgivable after that.
Does anyone else get the impression that he’s saying the exact same thing to them too? I could just about stomach that crap if I thought for a second he was tearing a strip off them in private and/or if there were consequences for any of them.

Sourness just hit the nail on the head re Cags.

No fear of the opposition, thought he had more time, shit attitude.

The only way the manager can be proud of his team after that is if he stuck a shit load of cash on Newcastle.

Season is over, even BNs betting can't save us anymore!

Does anyone else get the impression that he’s saying the exact same thing to them too? I could just about stomach that crap if I thought for a second he was tearing a strip off them in private and/or if there were consequences for any of them.
Yep

I'm wondering that myself. But for some reason I get the impression it's the latter. Perhaps it's just wishful thinking.

The criticism of Vardy tonight (above others) is unjust.

He's not been at his best recently but after a few awful weeks, he's improved over the last month and playing a good role in supporting Nacho, he's just not playing the same role we're used to.

Maddison on the other hand I think could be done here. He's been awful recently and I can't believe it's all down to fitness otherwise he'd be taken out. He's not been putting in enough effort since the house party incident. He needs dropping.

The thing is, dropping Maddison for the FA Cup Final would be an error. It’s exactly the type of game that shyster will turn up in. It’s a massive shop window.

The thing is, dropping Maddison for the FA Cup Final would be an error. It’s exactly the type of game that shyster will turn up in. It’s a massive shop window.

Agree there tbh. Who is buying him though? For all his arrogance and rep i don't see what team he starts for above us. It's spurs he's destined for surely?

I think unfortunately we are seeing the limit of our formula of building on the team year by year. You need an actual team with spirit to want to take the opportunities we have been given but all we have is a group of pampered mercenaries that are probably thinking more about their next transfer than winning anything with us. We may have a "better" all around squad than in 2016 but the mentality and communication is basically non existent, or fleeting at best.

The criticism of Vardy tonight (above others) is unjust.

He's not been at his best recently but after a few awful weeks, he's improved over the last month and playing a good role in supporting Nacho, he's just not playing the same role we're used to.

Maddison on the other hand I think could be done here. He's been awful recently and I can't believe it's all down to fitness otherwise he'd be taken out. He's not been putting in enough effort since the house party incident. He needs dropping.

Some players were dreadful tonight (madders, fofana, ricardo and cags being the worst IMO) but tonight is all about Ted for me really. Can't change a ****ing thing until 60minutes like it's a 90s Amiga game or someshit. Mrs Fitz makes her 60 minute substitution predicitions after about 15-20 minutes are gone and she's fairly accurate. If a housewife can guess our tactical changes then surely a millionaire premier league manager can be expected to do the same.

The infuriating thing for me is that this reputation we are earning as bottlers, as a nice team who don’t like to be punched in the face, is absolutely antithetical to the history and “brand” of the club. This is probably the most talented team this club has ever put out, but they are nowhere near the most popular. They lack what the best Leicester sides have always had.

Grit, hard work, humility, recovering from setbacks and an underdogs spirit. Instead you sense a lot of entitlement and player “tourism” is sinking in. Kasper probably ****ing hates this lot.

We’ve gone from Rocky to Rocky 3.

A few of these lads need to **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472