Post Match Leicester 2 Sheffield Wednesday 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh - it's all about the result, we'll all agree on that. 3 more points... 3 more to go (unless Derby and QPR choke)

Yes!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!

We were sloppy tonight. I thought we lacked patience. Sheff Wed really pressed us but I thought we should have been more patient and waited for the spaces to open up. I also thought tonight demonstrated how much we miss Vardy. His pace tonight would have been such a bonus.

Last edited:
We badly missed the pace of Vardy. SW were very good. We didn't play with much width. Midfield got bypassed a lot in the second half. Too many long hopeful balls. Schlupp and De Laet hardly able to get forward as they usually do.

So Brighton eh? They're in 9th spot, and gave us a bit of a beating just before this run started. Early thoughts?

Do we look a bit knackered (its been coming and only goes to show what a massive performance last sat was) - no real break before brighton and they will need the points. We really miss vardys movement/energy. Wood not mobile enough.

Yes I thought our full-backs struggled. They normally provide us with such an attacking threat but tonight Schlupp and De Laet contributed little in an attacking sense. MOTM for me.......... I don't know. Nobody stood out.

Last edited:
We badly missed the pace of Vardy. SW were very good. We didn't play with much width. Midfield got bypassed a lot in the second half. Too many long hopeful balls. Schlupp and De Laet hardly able to get forward as they usually do.
Mahrez was good though.

They have nothing to play for. 7-0 to us.

If only... if they beat Barnsley at the weekend, they're in it for the playoff's.

It was more of a battle than we've been used to. Fair play to Wednesday for giving it a go, we did enough...

hmmmm nice. The gaelic flair a big plus with 2 very well taken goals... Mahrez's control from one long goal kick was sensational.

Not the most assured performance Defensively, both RDL and Schlupp given a going over...we'll take that result, but the performance is always important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669