Leicester 2 Swansea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed yesterdays game, first half I thought we never really got going and allowed them to play, second half we looked awesome N'Guessan and Waghorn changed the game and we got in there faces and they didn't like it. Overall I was over the moon with the second half and it should of been more than 2-1 , special mention also to Richie Wellens who I thought ran the midfield with some great passing and excellent tackling, get in there Leicester.

:055: Nicky Adams :055:

Off the corner flag , round their defender and through on goal :007:

I really want to see that. Didn't show it on TFLS. Hopefully it will be on the extended highlights clip on the Beeb website later though

Sunday Times made a good point, that our winning mentality from last year will have helped us come back from 1-0 down. We all know what would have happened in the previous 3 years

What a game. Even when you look at the first half, Swansea didn't really trouble us that much, but we were weak up front. Fryatt was not fit and seems to be a few weeks off it. All the pace he had has gone.

Brilliant substitutions and also credit to Chris Powell who was giving N'Guessan sound advice on the touchline just prior to the second half kicking off. The two subs did change things, but my MOM was Wellans, he never gave up and he will be a crowd favourite in no time at all.

Who else went off with Fryatt though at half time?

Mattock wouldn't leave. Leicester through and through. It's his boyhood dream to get them into the prem.

Do you think King was worse yesterday than last season or was shown up against better players...or was just having an off day?

Mattock wouldn't leave. Leicester through and through. It's his boyhood dream to get them into the prem.

Do you think King was worse yesterday than last season or was shown up against better players...or was just having an off day?

shown up against better players.

In the first half thought we were hesitant, gave Swansea too much respect and weren't in their faces enough.

Both full backs got forward more than their so called wide midfielder in front of them.
Dyer lived upto his name, and King needs to learn quickly.
Like the look of Wellens.
Brown is a bloke you could trust in the trenches
Waghorn and N'Gessan were very effective when they came on, and Adams looks like a bloke that has got a part to play this season.
The lads have shown what they can do, as Lazzer said earlier, I also came away from the game very optimistic for the rest of the season.

No missed it! What was she like?

I thought that was one of there players mom as she was on the pitch telling them what to do before the game :icon_razz, she wasnt to happy when we were all singing get your tits out for the lads at her:icon_cry:.

What a game. Even when you look at the first half, Swansea didn't really trouble us that much, but we were weak up front. Fryatt was not fit and seems to be a few weeks off it. All the pace he had has gone.

Brilliant substitutions and also credit to Chris Powell who was giving N'Guessan sound advice on the touchline just prior to the second half kicking off. The two subs did change things, but my MOM was Wellans, he never gave up and he will be a crowd favourite in no time at all.

Who else went off with Fryatt though at half time?

A couple of others have said as well, but I thought he poor first half, got caught in possesion about four times and looked very hesitant. Second half he was a lot better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670