Leicester 2 Swansea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent all round team performance today, Berner and Vassel were first class. Defence was solid with Berner leading by example. Midfield sat a little deep in the first half and were too passive. But 2nd half they played higher up the park with more aggression and denied Swansea time and space in our half. Vassell ran around like a youngster for 80 mins, one or two in the midfield could follow his example -Yes Gallagher I'm looking at you!
On the minus side, I couldn't understand why Weale (presumably under orders) kept kicking the ball high and long looking for.... Howard? Vassell, Gallagher and Dyer were never going to win these, better surely to play the ball out from the back? Also time and again Ashley Williams (great performance by the way) was allowed to carry the ball 30/40 yards unchallenged making him more of a threat than the midfield. I was surprised that neither King nor Wellens were detailed to close him down.

TBH Morrison didn't really do much to convince me today. He didn't have a bad game, but he still looked shakey at times, hoofed it nowhere near any of our players, and seem to lack communication with Hobbs on a few occasions

Though I still think a loan move would be best for us. He has a lot of potential, just I don't see holding down a regular first team spot at the moment.

Last edited:
Swansea had a lot of the ball, but barely created any chances, and missed the best one of the match. We however took ours when they came. Can't complain about that.

Stats on Sky Sports say we had 61% of the possession.

:icon_eek: really!?

BBC says we had 52%. It just felt like they had more I guess

Either way I thought it was a fairly comfortable game after our second goal and I didn't feel nervous about us conceding an equaliser like I usually do (Sinclair miss apart).

Ah but the BBC said it was Hobbs who headed the ball for Vassell to get the second goal, so what do they know?

So do ESPN, are they the same organisation?
Looked like Morrison from where I was sat.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UytaRghk4Nc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Courtesy of DavieG on FT. It was definitely Morrison who headed the ball for the second goal.

Could somebody explain this "Thanks" button please, why has mine disappeared? Who thanked me and why?
I would have posted this in a different forum but could only find one titled "Techie" full of words I don't understand. What I need is a non-techie forum.

:081:

Was Swansea's keeper off his tits? He looked scared of the ball on both of our goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669