Leicester 2 Swansea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still think championship is wide open if leicester can put a good string of results together theres no reason why they can not finnish in a automatic promotion slot as no team in the league really stands out, cardiff, rangers, leeds, etc are all dropping points hopefully sven will add more quality to the squad another top stricker is a must for sure

i still think championship is wide open if leicester can put a good string of results together theres no reason why they can not finnish in a automatic promotion slot as no team in the league really stands out, cardiff, rangers, leeds, etc are all dropping points hopefully sven will add more quality to the squad another top stricker is a must for sure

When did they join the Football League?

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere else, but someone told me that Vassell has an incredible record of having not lost a match in which he has scored for the previous 75 goals, or some equally impressive figure.

Anyone heard about this or can clarify it?

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere else, but someone told me that Vassell has an incredible record of having not lost a match in which he has scored for the previous 75 goals, or some equally impressive figure.

I think it was mentioned on the sky clip that was posted earlier in this thread.

I always think we have too few top strickers.

As well as too many proper nouns.

I think it is that he has never lost a game in the english league when he has scored which is 49 games.

So pretty much what you said!

I think it is that he has never lost a game in the english league when he has scored which is 49 games.

So pretty much what you said!

Thanks - I just embellished it slightly :icon_bigg

That's quite an impressive record (albeit not helped by his mediocre goalscoring record).

Love the idea that the Sky stats are just made up by Kamara on the spot :icon_bigg

Well as they say, the Kamara never lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669