Post Match Leicester 2 Watford 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Dyche telling everybody that wants to listen that Watford should have had two penalties last night.

I thought it was an absolutely fantastic save tbf. Agree with those saying it's probably one of the best saves I've ever seen live, though I think we could be seeing more of those with Schmeichel.

A few data points;

- 7 clean sheets in last 12 games
- 4th home win on the spin
- lost 1 of last 9(?) league games
- 2 points off the second automatic place
- only team to beat Southampton

So we didn't scorch the earth last night? 3 points, no injuries, another clean sheet, both strikers score. Lovely.

Hard for me to understand what the problem is. But then I wasn't there.

Totally with the sentiment of this post although the pedant in me points out Southampton have lost twice. :icon_lol:

Course I did and so what, we did what was required in an ugly boring game and came away with 3 points.

To say how bad we are, we are only 8 points behind you lot

To be fair, only 10 points separate the relegation zone from the playoffs, so 8 points is a fair bit after 12 games. That's 0.75 of a point per game.... keep that up and you'd finish about 35 points behind us by the end of the season ;) Admittedly, you should pick up now Schteve has gone.

I have only seen the highlights and listened so if you know otherwise please let me know!

From my information it sounds like we are getting better and better. The goals we are scoring do not seem to be lucky mistakes as so many goals in the championship are, they seem to be pure quality. I cannot wait for beckford to get fully in form, the watford highlights really do show that he's far from it, but I believe he'll get there, and when he does I would not want to be the opposition keeper.

This team is getting to the point where it has really gelled and that's very exciting. We've had a disjointed tart to the season and we're 2 points off 2nd so when it all comes together it should be very exciting indeed. I look forward to it.

I would say that if this outfit can be a bit more consistent, they'll be one of the best City teams seen at the Walkers/KP.

Possibly. It's pretty clear that this next 18 months will be crucial for us. We certainly have some quality players who could go on to be the best players we've had in recent memory, but they'll all leave (probably along with the owners) if we don't get promoted in the next 18 months.

The most probably issue that we'll have is missing out on promotion this year, and then Sven leaving/being pushed and the managerial merry-go-round starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669