Post Match Leicester 2 Watford 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am flabbergasted! My stream was unbelievably shit today. From what I saw I thought it was a below par performance but thankfully we seem to have the knack of getting the rub of the green. Luckily for us Gomes was an inept pile of steaming shit.

A few other observations...
1. Christian Fuchs is a marvellous player. I love his left foot and I love the way he always seem to get his body between the ball and his opponent.
2. Mark Albrighton is an absolute work horse. He is such a valuable asset to the team.
3. Okazaki was superb when he came on. Clever on the ball. Won some very valuable free kicks. Defended excellently from the front.
4. Jamie Vardy is a LCFC legend!

Jamie Vardy, what a star. Absolutely thumped that penalty, didn't he?

Gomes howlers for both goals. How he wasn't sent off I'm not sure.

This season is just incredible. Who could've dreamt we'd be level with the leaders after 12 games?! I ****ing love this.

Nice to see Kante get his first goal too - someone other than Vardy and Mahrez on the scoresheet ;)

We've got a very tough run in December so great to have so many points on the board beforehand - and so much confidence in the side

Nice to see Kante get his first goal too - someone other than Vardy and Mahrez on the scoresheet ;)

We've got a very tough run in December so great to have so many points on the board beforehand - and so much confidence in the side
Have you given up on your football blog?

Terrific game management from City again.

All those times when I whined and complained about NP and his tactical incompetence. This is exactly what I meant. CR is on a different planet and the players are growing and learning as a result.

Boring negative stuff from Watford. Can't blame them I suppose.

Thought Shinji was excellent when he came on and that goal that Mahrez nearly scored? Oooooya bastard.

Morgan was man of the match for me. Great display against a very good front two.

Schlupp might need a rest. Not quite off to the races at the minute.

Morgan was fantastic today, absolutely immense. Kante was very good, penalty aside, again. We look a much better side with Fuchs and Simpson in the team.

Overall, though, it's pretty unbelievable stuff. I keep expecting the run to end, but it just goes on and on. What a time to be a City fan.

Was a big ask for someone to replace Gloria in our midfield. Tek a bow Kante son, tek a bow.

I can't believe how shit their right back was with the ball. Don't know his name, but jeez he was doggo, made me think about getting my boots out again.

I have to confess something. I really didn't think we'd be 14 points ahead of Chelsea after a third of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669