Post Match Leicester 2 West Bromwich Albion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating but just one of those days.

Gutted. We absolutely battered them. Great performance undone with a piece of poor defending and a worldy.

Shame, I think we deserved to win that but fair play to West Brom, they came and did have a bit of a go at us rather than sitting back for the whole game like Norwich. They didn't have many good chances, probably three and took two of them. Hopefully all this title talk will cool off now. I think we'll be in it but not sufficiently clear by the time we face three daunting final three fixtures.

Gutted.

Deserved the 3 points but possibly didn't on Saturday so maybe evened out.

Still 3 points top but West Ham win tomorrow would be massive.

Lots to play for and be positive about but thought the subs killed us a bit as opposed to the weekend effect.

Bring on the Hornets.

Can't fault the performance deserved all 3 just was not meant to be.

Spurs have a tricky game to, at West Ham, a point may end up being a good result in the end.

Nothing to be ashamed of there. We did everything right bar get the last goal.

I had to put up with the radio but it sounded like one to be proud of despite the 2points lost. Hopefully West Aaaaaam can do us a favour tomorrow night. Tonight we played the sort of side we have dropped points against this season, we'll get full returns at old Trafford and Stamford Bridge though.

Two silly goals to give away (daft free kick to concede) but a good performance so I'm not concerned. The sides around us will drop points too.

Two soft goals to concede and should have scored at least three. Ordinarily that's a positive performance but in the context of a title challenge it's two points carelessly dropped.

Still a point. Didn't lose. Still at the right end of the table. Still 10 games to go. We ain't out of it yet.

The LRI coronary unit must be overflowing with 'ifs'!

Foxes didn't quit. Whatever happens, there's so much to be proud of.

And the twists and turns are only just beginning. It's going to be a wonderful finish and Champions League is beckoning.

Mighty, mighty Foxes.

I'm getting a bit sick of certain attitudes I have to say.5 live going on about it being a great game & how a point isn't the end of the world etc etc.

If it's Man City,Arsenal or Spurs failing to beat West Brom at home it'd be reported as a disastrous blow to their title challenge.

They still don't take us seriously.Even now.Still plucky little Leicester giving it a go,bless 'em.

Pisses me right off.We've earned the right not to be patronised.

Two diificult London derbies next up for Spurs. If they come through those, it's hard to see anyone else winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566