Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the lawyers on here. Can Vardy and the Club level a counter charge against the FA of negligence, by sending all our top referees away to a UEFA fitness boot camp instead of taking charge of crucial high profile games, and leaving an absolute incompetent in charge of what was always going to be a very physical game? There were numerous mistakes long before Vardy got his second yellow and the bus stop blocking by WHU.

The club will not be dragging itself through something like that

Well if we do manage it we will definitely deserve it. Spurs seem to be thrashing everyone at the minute whereas our dogged performances see us grinding out results. We mustn't let this chance slip! We're on top of the pile because we have been the best team in the league up until now - not them! Just have to deal with whatever shit happens and come out stronger.

When we will know if Vardy has had his ban increased and by how much?

He has till Thursday 6pm to appeal and ask for a personal hearing, or he can just go 'Fair cop guv' now, and send an apology, and hope he only gets a 2 game ban.

I've fitted the bus with some wheel locking nuts and superglued the elephant into the tree - it's all good.
Weigh down the tits to prevent them from going up.

I did that when I removed the plugs from all the fans and put them back in the boxes.
I hope Mr.Tong didn't manage to get hold of a ticket.

I see West Ham scored 2 penalties tonight against Watford to add to the one against us.

Watford also had a man sent off for two yellow cards.

Not stuck out on the flank he's not. I think I'd like to see Ulloa as a target man with Mahrez in a sort of free supporting role in behind. Got to be our best bet without Vardy. We don't have players who can get in behind now so we need to suck it up, deal with it and adapt again and find another way to win.
Every time Ranieri has moved Mahrez in the middle we have been massively unbalanced and he has been ineffectual, I think we should put Shinji and Ulloa upfront, have king on the bench to come on and play the attacking midfielder role after 70 mins.

If we can not beat Swansea then we probably shouldn't win the league, the fact is spurs really need to win every game, I cant see Chelsea or Southampton rolling over like Stoke did! Amazing how critical people have become towards us after the game on Sunday, all the ex pros are dying for spurs to win it probably because they have looked utter twats for the majority season by saying City have no chance of winning the league, the only one I recall saying it was possible was Morinho!

As for Sullivan and co that sort of thing should be between the owners not gobbed off about in the press!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570