Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Vardy was out of order. He will deservedly get an additional ban.

Just because the ref was terrible, it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

The hollywood movie might be about to lose its Cinderella ending.

Because anytime a player normally gets sent off they do the same? This has **** all to do with his conduct and all to do with our position.

Plus what Matt said.

Because anytime a player normally gets sent off they do the same? This has **** all to do with his conduct and all to do with our position.

Plus what Matt said.

It doesn't even have to be a sending off, players are constantly telling a ref to f**k off and nothing happens. Should they get away with it no, do they yes - unless you are in the media spotlight such as Vardy and Costa.

It is all a conspiracy I tell ya!

Has the FA shown any leniency in the past in judging a player's reaction when the red card in question has been harsh (given that they would think that, of course) or is that deemed irrelevant?

It doesn't even have to be a sending off, players are constantly telling a ref to f**k off and nothing happens. Should they get away with it no, do they yes - unless you are in the media spotlight such as Vardy and Costa.

It is all a conspiracy I tell ya!

Aye. Costa's additional ban was just a match wasn't it? No doubt Vardy will get an extra three.

Most players don't stick a finger in the ref's face and call them a "****ing ****". He was always going to be charged for that. It's now down to use to prove we can play and win without Vardy for a couple of games. I dunno about you lot but I've every confidence we can. I'd be more worried if we are talking about Kante.

We either play Okazaki in the Vardy role (which he did very well against Spurs in the cup) or we go 4-2-3-1 with one of Ulloa/Okazaki up front, Mahrez in behind with Albrighton and Gray on the flanks. I'd prefer the latter but we can certainly see of Swansea with the former.

There is no conspiracy. The precedent has been set and he'll get an additional one match ban.

That match was beamed around the world and that makes its impact higher. Like it or not, that's part of the deal when you're high profile. Ask Chelsea, Man Utd, etc.

You cannot have a player jab his finger at the ref and clearly call him a ****. It's out of order. That moment has been shared hundreds of thousands of times via social media.

If it had been Harry Kane that did it, we'd all be screaming for the FA to throw the book at him.

There is no conspiracy. The precedent has been set and he'll get an additional one match ban.

That match was beamed around the world and that makes its impact higher. Like it or not, that's part of the deal when you're high profile. Ask Chelsea, Man Utd, etc.

You cannot have a player jab his finger at the ref and clearly call him a ****. It's out of order. That moment has been shared hundreds of thousands of times via social media.

If it had been Harry Kane that did it, we'd all be screaming for the FA to throw the book at him.
Agreed. But why isn't Carroll being done then?

The whole match and ensuing spectacle has been made to look even more suspicious than it would've anyway by the farcical decision to remove Kevin Friend from tonight's match because of some perceived favouritism risk.

Most players don't stick a finger in the ref's face and call them a "****ing ****". He was always going to be charged for that. It's now down to use to prove we can play and win without Vardy for a couple of games. I dunno about you lot but I've every confidence we can. I'd be more worried if we are talking about Kante.

We either play Okazaki in the Vardy role (which he did very well against Spurs in the cup) or we go 4-2-3-1 with one of Ulloa/Okazaki up front, Mahrez in behind with Albrighton and Gray on the flanks. I'd prefer the latter but we can certainly see of Swansea with the former.

Telling referees and officials to **** off is improper conduct and happens nearly every 5 minutes of every game. They either punish people everytime this happens or they don't. Similar to many other dubious decisions on Sunday.

Vardy has my sympathy. The performance from the ref was absolutely scandalous.

That Moss will be back reffing games on Thursday while our entire club is charged and Vardy faces a ban.

The inconsistent application of the rules has continued after the game.

It's ludicrous. But I tell you what. The siege mentality down the training ground will be something to see.

Vardy has my sympathy. The performance from the ref was absolutely scandalous.

That Moss will be back reffing games on Thursday while our entire club is charged and Vardy faces a ban.

The inconsistent application of the rules has continued after the game.

It's ludicrous. But I tell you what. The siege mentality down the training ground will be something to see.

All of this. If we win the league with Vardy missing for the next 4 games then the story will be even more incredible than before. We'll probably get a points deduction for some dodgy rule unused since the dawn of time though.

Shit.

Whilst it wasn't entirely unexpected it does beg the question that why hasn't Wayne Rooney been suspended throughout his entire career and almost every other professional footballer.

Kram to come back and be the star of the film?

Telling referees and officials to **** off is improper conduct and happens nearly every 5 minutes of every game. They either punish people everytime this happens or they don't. Similar to many other dubious decisions on Sunday.

There's a massive difference between saying "**** off" and calling somebody a "****ing ****".

If I did the former at work I'd expect a ticking off at worst. If I did the latter I'd expect to be sent home and possibly suspended.

That doesn't mean I don't think yesterday's refereeing performance was a disgrace. It was genuinely the worst I've seen since Remi Harrel. But I'm not hugely concerned. We can, and will, win games without Vardy.

There's a massive difference between saying "**** off" and calling somebody a "****ing ****".

If I did the former at work I'd expect a ticking off at worst. If I did the latter I'd expect to be sent home and possibly suspended.

That doesn't mean I don't think yesterday's refereeing performance was a disgrace. It was genuinely the worst I've seen since Remi Harrel. But I'm not hugely concerned. We can, and will, win games without Vardy.

There is a difference...but rules is rules. Picking and choosing when to apply them, especially after a disgraceful cheating performance from a ref is dodgy as ****. The bloke is a **** anyway so shouldn't be punishable.

An interesting aside is the fact that the 'best' refs in the Premier League were away on a UEFA jolly this weekend.

Leaving the dross to pick up the big games.

All of this. If we win the league with Vardy missing for the next 4 games then the story will be even more incredible than before. We'll probably get a points deduction for some dodgy rule unused since the dawn of time though.
Is there a precedent for this? The Guardian article seems to think it's one game at the most.

****ing hell, other players can score goals for us you know?

He should have kept his mouth shut and not screamed in the refs face in spite of his crap refereeing.

This might turn out to be in our favour and create more of a siege mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566