Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have kept his mouth shut and not screamed in the refs face in spite of his crap refereeing.

This might turn out to be in our favour and create more of a siege mentality.

Similar to the likes of me and thousands of others who felt the need to scream and call him every name under the sun...it's a reaction. Waiting a while after the game and calling the ref a cheat is different and how Auntie Carol has got away with that is shit.

Similar to the likes of me and thousands of others who felt the need to scream and call him every name under the sun...it's a reaction. Waiting a while after the game and calling the ref a cheat is different and how Auntie Carol has got away with that is shit.
I'm not saying he wasn't on the end of piss poor decisions but so long as the ban is no longer than previous instances we can't really have too much to complain about.

Andy Carafuck is ****

I'm not saying he wasn't on the end of piss poor decisions but so long as the ban is no longer than previous instances we can't really have too much to complain about.

I agree with that. Just expect it to be more. Perhaps I'm just bitter at spending a fortune to go and see a game ruined for the benefit of others. Even more bitter that the farce is having more lasting damage.

Vardy comes back from his ban and scores the goal that secures the title for the sexy football bastard Foxes.

Is that Hollywood enough for you?

Vardy comes back from his ban and scores the goal that secures the title for the sexy football bastard Foxes.

Even if his extra ban is just another game I reckon he'll do a John Terry by celebrating in full kit despite not playing.

No, he must win the golden boot by at least 72 goals.

It's football, it's a challenge and we are more than one player. We have talent on the bench, we have a manager that can plan tactics to accommodate the change and we have a band of brothers who refuse to quit.

Stick Schluppy on the left flank, throw Albrighton on the right, play Mahrez in the hole behind Ulloa and watch the goals fly in. COYF.

Just watched the incident again and I honestly think the charge is very harsh.

Yes he swore at the ref and pointed but that was literally it. Players almost do that every game or worse getting right in the refs face just for free kicks and yellow cards.

Fair enough, applying the laws of the game, he has broken them but the level of inconstancy is beyond belief so high up.

If penalties are given for as minute a pull as what Wes did and players are given bans for saying a single swear word to the ref then there would be about 10 pens a game and about as many player suspended for the following game.

Still far from over though as we can still beat Swansea without him and a point at United shouldn't be out of reach either and then it is still all to play for.

Quote from Sack:

"However, it is ONLY a red card… not a broken leg, or hamster strain that would keep the fiery whippet out for many, many games"'

Terrible things them hamster strains - just you go and ask Freddie Starr!

Anyone else just seen the analysis on MNF?

Using the angles that the ref saw, Carragher has said he called every big decision right and had a great game. Both penalties had to be given, as did the red card. Certainly from the refs angle, it's far easier to see why both penalties were given.

I'm not sure I'm in total agreement, but it certainly gave me food for thought.

No point in getting hysterical about this. One player out; one player in....it frequently happens in football. Mahrez is well capable of seeing off Swansea.

No point in getting hysterical about this. One player out; one player in....it frequently happens in football. Mahrez is well capable of seeing off Swansea.

Not stuck out on the flank he's not. I think I'd like to see Ulloa as a target man with Mahrez in a sort of free supporting role in behind. Got to be our best bet without Vardy. We don't have players who can get in behind now so we need to suck it up, deal with it and adapt again and find another way to win.

Well we kept winning for nearly two months when Vardy was not scoring, so Okozaki can do the Vardy running around, with Mahrez in the middle feeding to and off Ulloa, with Schlupp/Albrighton as the winger.

****ing hell, other players can score goals for us you know?

He should have kept his mouth shut and not screamed in the refs face in spite of his crap refereeing.

This might turn out to be in our favour and create more of a siege mentality.

they can but vardy isnt just a goal scorer, he is instrumental in our counter attack play.

We need to learn from this.

Our last 5 games or so we have definitely been more defensive. Also after the sending off when defending corners etc. we had no players left forward, meaning we were penned in too much. The same mistake made against arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566