Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hackett of the Keith : "He pulls two players out and has a word with them, he then awards a penalty kick for something that’s a lot less than what has been ignored earlier in the game and then when he does call one after giving a warning in fairness compared to the others it looks a bit weak.”

That's a clear foul by Drinkwater

Penalty and red card for me
We all know you like a bit of man on man action Homer but I can't see you in the picture though, which suggests you might be round the back doing something?

Is that why you are asking for a penalty?

The match in two pictures.

View attachment 12724

That picture… I absolutely love that picture. Full on passion personified. Obviously pissed off about the sending off… but that for me exemplifies Leicester City against the over-bloated, dodgy handshake, football establishment. I love that picture even more because Vards is calling the thick **** in the yellow shirt a ****… and that’s exactly what he was, the match official ****. Make no mistake it’s us against world condensed into one frozen moment.

Referee? The look of utter contempt on that incompetent ****’s face is absolutely typical of the hierarchical arrogance of English football. He obviously thought it was a game of croquet and was quite clearly incapable of dealing with the occasion, but then maybe that was part of his escape plan from being a Norf Landun rent boy?

Never a booking. Twice! Vardy had taken shit all game and was just being cleaver, there was clear contact shoulder and legs, and he went flying because of the speed at which he was travelling. Yes he was looking for it... but there was no simulation.

Perspective: The Foxes are not a one man team. Yes we will miss the loony bastard for a game …or more if the ‘**** gods’ have been irked by the small team upstarts who don’t know their places! They will show no mercy, so **** ‘em.

However, it is ONLY a red card… not a broken leg, or hamster strain that would keep the fiery whippet out for many, many games.

Kids crying because we’ve conceded a goal! I’m sorry but they need to be educated and hardened to the ways of the real world. Being overtaken by the emotion of the moment is one thing, but acting like spoilt, mardy brats who scream for sweeties in the supermarket …I just cannot empathise with or condone. This is Leicester City, you buy a ticket to a ‘game’, not to a guaranteed win… ask anyone who’s been there for the last five or six decades! T’ain’t over til it’s over, so tell the brats to get behind the team at least until the final whistle!

As for Karry Lane’s lion picture… if I was on twitter, which I’m not , nor ever will be, I’d be sending her a picture of four ‘lion bars’ with a big bite out of each, exposing their nuts! I’m not wishing him a broken leg because I don’t want them to have that excuse when we beat them to the title. Like everyone else on here I would like Stoke to do us a favour, Hughes being an ex Manc and Chelski, I’m sure he would too, but even if they don’t we will still have a FIVE point lead with four games to play.

As for history repeating itself… how the hell do people think any history was made if we always talk about it repeating? What did Vardy do when everyone told him he wouldn’t break Van Nist’s record… he went and broke it! History is all about the past, if you constantly live in the past then you get banged! (…or a season ticket to the Emorrhoids!). It’s all about what we do NOW.

Again, we are not a one man team. We are where we are because we work as a team, and I’m confident Claudio will be able to adapt the team with plenty of time before next Sunday.

Sack is absolutely right. Vardy will be out for one or two or three matches. Other players have stepped up to the plate all season and are more than capable of doing so again. This problem is part of the game and Ranieri will deal with it. I don't expect Stoke to get anything from Spurs - we will probably have to take 5 or 6 points from 4 games. Should be possible.

Vardy charged. The club also charged for failing to control our players. Ridiculous.

No sign of Andy Carroll being charged for saying the ref has tried to level it up.

It's a conspiracy

Get used to it for the next few weeks

http://www.theguardian.com/football...tm_term=167757&subid=1260906&CMP=EMCFTBEML853
CHAT SH1T, GET BANNED?
Amid the tedious clamour to boo and hiss at pantomime villain and referee Jon Moss for raining on Leicester City’s parade by not being able to fully control the antics of 22 grown men, many of whom spent 90 minutes trying to deceive him, the role of Uefa in this obvious conspiracy to deny Leicester City the title has been completely overlooked. As one of the three most important games to be played over the weekend, you’d think it would have been officiated by one of the country’s three best referees but, strangely, Anthony Taylor, Mark Clattenburg and Martin Atkinson were all conspicuous by their absence from the Premier League schedule.

And the reason for their absence? All three were excused on the grounds that they’re off to this week’s Uefa Referees boot-camp jamboree, where they’re being put through their paces before Euro 2016. As The Fiver can see no good reason why this gathering of whistle-blowers couldn’t be staged at a more appropriate time of the season – like when it’s over – we are left to reach the gloomy conclusion that it was organised by shadowy figures in Uefa’s corridors of power in a last-ditch attempt to prevent Claudio Ranieri’s side from completing their fairytale-ish triumph. It is an attempt that was only slightly undermined by the fact that arguably two of the most contentious decisions made during the Foxes’ 2-2 draw with West Ham went in the home side’s favour.

Much of the fallout from Sunday’s match has centred on the dismissal of Jamie Vardy, who will be forced to sit out at least one match on the Naughty Step after picking up two yellow cards. He will learn soon enough if he is to face a longer ban for poking his finger in the face of Moss and seemingly calling him a nasty name. Of course, this wouldn’t be the first time the striker has made headlines for calling somebody names and Leicester fans will be hoping he gets off equally lightly this time. His opposite number, Andy Carroll, may also find himself in hot water for criticising Moss. “I think it was a poor decision,” announced the big Geordie, in comments that are bound to attract the attention of important people in high places. “I think he’s trying to even it up and I think a lot of people have said that. It’s not acceptable. Week-in, week-out we’ve had bad decisions.”

Spurs now have the chance to reduce the gap between themselves and Leicester to five points in a match that has already been the subject of a refereeing controversy before a ball has even been kicked. The Premier League’s decision to ditch Kevin Friend from the fixture because he lives in Leicester and can occasionally be found spending his leisure time at the King Power Stadium has been correctly ridiculed for setting a dangerous precedent and pandering to the kind of tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorists who can be found at most football matches, regularly directing operations from the technical area. Neil Swarbrick will now officiate Stoke v Spurs, unless it’s discovered the cheese in his sandwiches is Red Leicester.

How many Stoke players to be sent off this evening do we reckon?

Wow. A whole season potentially spoiled by one shit referee. What does this mean now then? An extra game onto the ban? Can we recall Kramaric if we need him?

Vardy charged. The club also charged for failing to control our players. Ridiculous.

Why? Vardy was out of order. He will deservedly get an additional ban.

Just because the ref was terrible, it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

The hollywood movie might be about to lose its Cinderella ending.

Why? Vardy was out of order. He will deservedly get an additional ban.

Just because the ref was terrible, it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

The hollywood movie might be about to lose its Cinderella ending.
So should Carroll for effectively saying the ref fixed the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566