Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point against the team in 4th. Terrible eh
Be serious mate. He’s talking about the context of the 90 mins, not the ****ing table. There’s no way else to look at today other than 2 more points dropped. And it’s the ****ing inevitability of its that’s so annoying.

We didn’t need to make any second half changes. But he couldn’t ****ing help himself. He had to influence the game. Well you did so well done Brendan.

For those blaming Rodgers get a grip. The subs all made sense, Maddison was knackered. They put a defender upfront, so Vestetgaard made sense. Tielemans wouldn’t have stopped us conceding either…
so we bring on a defender on who has been an absolute shite and a liability to close out a game? Lookman for Maddison did not make sense at all and lookman did nothing at all. the good teams go for the kill when they are up Rodgers does not he looks to hold what he has and in the PL it is tantamount to suicide.

Barnes was absolutely brilliant today the old adage of crosses=chances=goals could not be evident today.

Dawson struggling to hold back the laughter the goal was allowed.

It was a pretty dreadful first half. Thankfully West Ham weren't much better. The work rate improved second half, maybe the equaliser gave them that bit extra oomph to go and put in a bit more effort second half. Second half was actually pretty good, though we were largely reliant on Harvey Barnes and in the end our lack of aerial presence strikes again.

A team that we finished above last year

At home

When we were 2-1 up.

Yes. Terrible.

Moreover anyone who thinks any of the last 5 results have been remotely acceptable for this football club, they’re kidding themselves.
Something feels very wrong.
Rodgers has never shown he can turn this round. For me he has 3 more games to show that we can actually play differently and better.

And DEFEND A SINGLE ****ING CORNER

It was terrible. We are piss weak and don’t have the nerve to see anything out. Not remotely helped by nobhead unsettling us with dipshit substitutions.

Beggars belief that we had to play West Ham and our own manager today.

Be serious mate. He’s talking about the context of the 90 mins, not the ****ing table. There’s no way else to look at today other than 2 more points dropped. And it’s the ****ing inevitability of its that’s so annoying.

We didn’t need to make any second half changes. But he couldn’t ****ing help himself. He had to influence the game. Well you did so well done Brendan.
I was talking in the context of the last few games. I didn't think we'd get anything today as we've been so poor recently and West Ham have got a good record against us. If you'd offered a point before the game I'd have been tempted.

Moreover anyone who thinks any of the last 5 results have been remotely acceptable for this football club, they’re kidding themselves.
Rodgers has never shown he can turn this round. For me he has 3 more games to show that we can actually play differently and better.

For me he should **** off now.

We had defended every other corner to that point well. So what was the news for another defender?

I was talking in the context of the last few games. I didn't think we'd get anything today as we've been so poor recently and West Ham have got a good record against us. If you'd offered a point before the game I'd have been tempted.
I’d have taken a point before the game too. But I wouldn’t have after 80 mins and certainly not after 89.

That is the point

Everything was fine- no need to change a thing. Three points in the bag

Result was absolute chaos when that ball came in

He's a ****ing idiot
I think he craves validation. ‘Look I made that change and that was the thing that made the difference’. He’s an egomaniac.

Without the subs maybe we concede 3? BR has a lot to answer for, but the subs all made sense.

Out of interest, why would you give him 3 more games?

Without the subs maybe we concede 3? BR has a lot to answer for, but the subs all made sense.
Well if we’re going down the hypothetical route… maybe without the subs we’d have scored 2 more ourselves… maybe with only one second half sub the lights would have failed and the game would have been abandoned…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669