Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, he said the team were inconsistent so the fans were edgy. He didn’t say it was because of the fans… which you implied

I think that’s what he implied, otherwise why say it?

yeha you’re right BR’s to blame for everything he says, doesn’t say, implies, subs he makes, doesn’t make, etc… apparently he was behind VAR and gave the goal…

There was some positives to take from today, obviously not enough to overshadow yet more points thrown away at home, but there still were positives compared to previous games.

Barnes and Ricardo looked back to their pre injury best so hopefully that continues.

Thomas did really well when he came on.

KDH continues to look well worthy of his place in the team.

So a decent point in the end then?

yeha you’re right BR’s to blame for everything he says, doesn’t say, implies, subs he makes, doesn’t make, etc… apparently he was behind VAR and gave the goal…
He’s certainly responsible for everything he says. He’s certain responsible for his actions. Every human being is.

Come on mate, you are entitled to defend him, but Jesus. If he’s not responsible for what he says and the subs he makes or doesn’t make, who is?

He didn’t say what you are suggesting and he made the right subs

He deserves credit where it is due, but he isn’t immune from criticism where it is merited. This season it is more than merited.

There was anxiety there but possession is a mantra, you have to take the ball and be brave. Naturally, when you are inconsistent the crowd will be edgy. Second half we got up the pitch.

Why say it though? To me it just comes across as another excuse. It’s tantamount to saying, ‘we are inconsistent, so that makes the crowd nervy and that doesn’t help’.

There may well be truth in that sometimes, but not today. We drew today because of his tactical decisions. It wasn’t because the crowd was edgy. He is incapable of taking any responsibility for this decision making as a negative influence.

He didn't need to mention the crowd at all.

You are incredibly naive if you don't think everything BR does and says isn't thought out and with the intention of deflecting.

He ****ed up good znd proper and sone folks are so ****ing thick they still can't see the wood for the trees.

He'd throw his own mum under the bus before taking real responsibility for anything and he'd do it in the snide, conniving manner that he blames the fans.

He deserves credit where it is due, but he isn’t immune from criticism where it is merited. This season it is more than merited.
I agree, our inability to still defend corners and not seemingly having a clear idea is all him. I would also suggest our lack of fitness and injury problems are due to him (his staff). Also our inability to hold a lead and low teams morale would be him…

… this season is a right off and BR needs to take some of the blame.

… but most managers would have made the changes he made today.

Deary me, this forum is getting worse!

Maddison was absolutely knackered, having worked very hard. Who else would you have preferred to come on?

It was obvious Wet Spam were about to whack it high and look for Dawson, Vestergaard was bought on to prevent that, totally made sense.

The equaliser was far more about our players (collectively) not being aggressive enough to defend our own box.

There were glimpses in the second half that were really good to see. We need to build on this.

Hope Justin's not too bad. Although, I thought Luke T was great when he came on.

I agree, our inability to still defend corners and not seemingly having a clear idea is all him. I would also suggest our lack of fitness and injury problems are due to him (his staff). Also our inability to hold a lead and low teams morale would be him…

… this season is a right off and BR needs to take some of the blame.

… but most managers would have made the changes he made today.
No they wouldn’t. Most managers would see that their team is comfortable and restricting the opposition to very little and would have done nothing to change that.

and he needs to take ‘some’ of the blame. He needs to take the ‘overwhelming majority’ of the blame.

Deary me, this forum is getting worse!

Maddison was absolutely knackered, having worked very hard. Who else would you have preferred to come on?

It was obvious Wet Spam were about to whack it high and look for Dawson, Vestergaard was bought on to prevent that, totally made sense.

The equaliser was far more about our players (collectively) not being aggressive enough to defend our own box.

There were glimpses in the second half that were really good to see. We need to build on this.

Hope Justin's not too bad. Although, I thought Luke T was great when he came on.
Some sanity at last…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670