Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have any faith whatsoever that he will be able to sign the players we need. He’s shown that he can’t motivate or retain the decent ones we have.

why then should he get even 3 more minutes as Leicester City manager. He shouldn’t. The relationship is doomed. Let’s stop dicking about.

If Vestergaard had spent less time trying to get between the West Ham players and Schmeichel he would have been in a position to win the header...but that last bit is probably an oxymoron.

Not a single Leicester fan could have been watching that game in the 73rd minute and thinking, ‘we need to make changes’.

If Vestergaard had spent less time trying to get between the West Ham players and Schmeichel he would have been in a position to win the header...but that last bit is probably an oxymoron.
I can simplify this further. He is a moron.

You can have 8 defenders on the pitch but it makes no difference when they don’t actually mark the opposition.

He would have got some validation if he'd left the ****ers alone and taken 3 points.

The fact he let's his ego override common sense suggests he's also thick as ****

Out of interest, why would you give him 3 more games?
I’m really not sure. We’re shit, but not quite shit enough?
Plus I appreciate that we won the FA cup and are missing both Vardy and Evans.

I want him to come good. I wish I could see it happening.

We have had a few of them lately, deflating for the players. Second half we were outstanding and first half West Ham were better. Second half was like watching us of old, speed of the game and chances. That is seven points dropped in our last three games from good positions, it is disappointing. There was anxiety there but possession is a mantra, you have to take the ball and be brave. Naturally, when you are inconsistent the crowd will be edgy. Second half we got up the pitch.

Firstly [Youri Tielemans] has not declined [a new contract]. I have seen stories but the position is exactly the same. He is a fantastic player and there has been no movement. He has worked well and until his last days here, he will always give his best. He is a top professional and you saw his commitment today.

I’m really not sure. We’re shit, but not quite shit enough?
Plus I appreciate that we won the FA cup and are missing both Vardy and Evans.

I want him to come good. I wish I could see it happening.
Fair enough.

I think there’s more than enough evidence to conclude that it won’t come good under him, so I don’t see the point in wasting time.

His reasoning for bringing JV on is absolutely ****ing laughable.

Apparently they are a big side

Did they grow in the last 5 minutes?

Complete shit

He would have got some validation if he'd left the ****ers alone and taken 3 points.

The fact he let's his ego override common sense suggests he's also thick as ****

I’m not shocked that the players don’t have a third anticlimactic season in them. From a player perspective, when the luster of working with him has worn off, when you see through the bullshit, when you realise it’s about him rather than you, when it dawns on you that he would chuck you under the bus to protect his reputation, and when you watch him sabotage everything from 2 top 4 finishes that should have been nailed on, to something as simple as the last 5 minutes of a the game by needlessly unsettling the team… well it must be exhausting and infuriating in equal measure.

He called out the players last week and they deserved it. It won’t happen but it would be totally fair for the players to publicly call him out today.

Yes, in an attacking sense. They put a big defender up front.

And we matched it by putting a great big lump right in front of the keeper, and so ****ing up our whole corner set up

****ing genius

“Naturally, when you are inconsistent the crowd will be edgy.”

So it’s our fault? Not that you make everything edgy?

Who is to blame next? The kit man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670