Post Match Leicester 2 Wolves 1

I won't criticise Daka. He was asked to essentially play on the left wing to offer pace on the flank but clearly not his right position. Far better down the middle, but needs must. Given how overrun we were in midfield, I called for the extra midfielder to be brought on and we looked much better in the 2nd half. Pretty sure if Vardy wasn't injured, it would've been Daka sacrificed at HT. Tete was decent though, got much more involved
Agree mostly with this. Apart from that Daka missed that chance in the second half. As a striker that should have been bread and butter and he ****ed it.

He can't tackle or defend. We've seen that numerous times.

But he should be scoring those chances. That's his game.

He was good enough for most of last season. He's had a poor season this time around, but making a judgement of any player who has, in the past, proved their worth under Rodgers this season is a useless pursuit.
The pulling off of KDH in the first match was an indication of how the season would go. He was running the game that day and from then on he hasn't been good at all. He's perhaps trying too hard now.

Seen the highlights. Whilst he should be scoring that’s a decent save from Daka’s effort.

Hands up then - those who believe he wasn’t that bad - do you really think Ward saves that free kick? Or does he stand statuesque and watch it fly in?

Seen the highlights. Whilst he should be scoring that’s a decent save from Daka’s effort.

Hands up then - those who believe he wasn’t that bad - do you really think Ward saves that free kick? Or does he stand statuesque and watch it fly in?
I reckon Pop will think Ward will have just caught it without needing to even dive and tip over for a corner.

I won't criticise Daka. He was asked to essentially play on the left wing to offer pace on the flank but clearly not his right position. Far better down the middle, but needs must. Given how overrun we were in midfield, I called for the extra midfielder to be brought on and we looked much better in the 2nd half. Pretty sure if Vardy wasn't injured, it would've been Daka sacrificed at HT. Tete was decent though, got much more involved
Absolutely right about Patson. He is never a left winger but did as he was asked. A week ago most on here were making the same comments about Soumare.

Absolutely right about Patson. He is never a left winger but did as he was asked. A week ago most on here were making the same comments about Soumare.
Wouldn’t surprise me if some still are saying the same comments about Soumare.

A very big win for us! Cags was brilliant, Youri was a mess, Soumare had a good game, especially going forward.

Bring on dirty Leeds.

My everything hurts. But I’m still smiling.

One decent half and now all those completely shit performances shouldn't have been criticised...

:043: :043:
One outstanding half and people see that maybe he can do it.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563