Post Match Leicester 2 Wolves 1

I heard Dean Smith's name chanted more in 90 minutes yesterday, than heard BR's name be chanted in 4 years.
Also, there was never the feeling or vigour sung like yesterday,

I heard Dean Smith's name chanted more in 90 minutes yesterday, than heard BR's name be chanted in 4 years.
Said to the wife - "Dean Smith's Blue and White Army" ?
Wow, can't remember hearing
"Brendan Rodgers Blue and White Army" ever being sung ( perhaps others can?)

Did i hear on the stream correctly that the famous, and really inventive 'Martin O'Neill, (clap) (clap)' chant has made a comeback, obviously replaced by 'Dean Smith, (clap) (clap)'??

Barmy how inventive these people can be on the spot!

Did i hear on the stream correctly that the famous, and really inventive 'Martin O'Neill, (clap) (clap)' chant has made a comeback, obviously replaced by 'Dean Smith, (clap) (clap)'??

Barmy how inventive these people can be on the spot!

Nah - was the good old ‘Dean Smith’s Blue and White Army’ etc.

Lots of good singing/chanting yesterday from all parts of the ground - atmosphere for the last twenty minutes or so in particular was excellent

Nah - was the good old ‘Dean Smith’s Blue and White Army’ etc.

Lots of good singing/chanting yesterday from all parts of the ground - atmosphere for the last twenty minutes or so in particular was excellent
Yeah it sounded good on the stream, apart from when we were losing.

Just thought I heard that classic and was thinking of getting a 'Don't Go Dean' printed out on a A4 bit of paper ready for the Liverpool game.

Thamks for your input. Barnstorming as usual.
Pop, we all know what you think of Soumare. But it’s okay to admit that he had a good game yesterday. I’d argue he had a very good game and was a lot more than decent.

I’ve said that Vardy is finished and shouldn’t play for us again this season. But I’m happy to say that for the 45 mins he was on the pitch against Leeds he was good, and if fit I’d play him and Kelechi against Leeds. That doesn’t make my observations of his other performances this season wrong or invalid.

Pop, we all know what you think of Soumare. But it’s okay to admit that he had a good game yesterday. I’d argue he had a very good game and was a lot more than decent.

I’ve said that Vardy is finished and shouldn’t play for us again this season. But I’m happy to say that for the 45 mins he was on the pitch against Leeds he was good, and if fit I’d play him and Kelechi against Leeds. That doesn’t make my observations of his other performances this season wrong or invalid.
I have already said in .ore than one post that he had a good half. A better than good half. He was terrific for 45 minutes.

That's where the story begins and ends so far however. I'd be over the moon to see that Soumare play every week but I'm not about to say that 'there's always been a player in there' and 'he's been unlucky' etc... until we've seen more evidence that he's an actual footballer.

I have already said in .ore than one post that he had a good half. A better than good half. He was terrific for 45 minutes.

That's where the story begins and ends so far however. I'd be over the moon to see that Soumare play every week but I'm not about to say that 'there's always been a player in there' and 'he's been unlucky' etc... until we've seen more evidence that he's an actual footballer.

That's where im at with soumare. Junior Lewis managed one good game for us back in the day. Soumare is halfway to matching that at the moment, hopefully he makes it to 1.5 games in the week.

Is this true for the 18 months when we were really, really good under BR? There was never a positive feeling, we’re all going on a European tour etc?

Not being critical, genuinely interested as a rare attendee of matches

Is this true for the 18 months when we were really, really good under BR? There was never a positive feeling, we’re all going on a European tour etc?

No. It isn't.

The atmosphere under Rodgers when we were winning games and finishing in the top 6 was incredibly positive. His name was absolutely sung at most games.

Suggesting he didn't do exceptionally well in his first couple of years and that fans never, ever took to him is ****ing daft. He just climbed up inside his own arsehole so far that it was impossible for him to return.

Yes it is!

No. It isn't.

The atmosphere under Rodgers when we were winning games and finishing in the top 6 was incredibly positive. His name was absolutely sung at most games.

Suggesting he didn't do exceptionally well in his first couple of years and that fans never, ever took to him is ****ing daft. He just climbed up inside his own arsehole so far that it was impossible for him to return.
Never heard the fans sing for him like that at all
Some of our great games were played behind closed doors as well!

Never heard the fans sing for him like that at all
Some of our great games were played behind closed doors as well!
You genuinely believe there was never a positive feeling or atmosphere under Rodgers.....

Are you that **** next to me who misses nearly every ****ing minute of the game because they'd rather eat, drink, text and throw up?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563