Post Match Leicester 3-1 Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
You theory suggests the likes of Derby and QPR will all of a sudden start amassing points at/above the rate of 2 points a game. They've not done this to date so I see no reason why they will now.

Reading did it a few seasons ago (not that they will do it this time):icon_eek:

Last edited:
Strange. I never picked up on that. In the family stand I only heard applause and remember thinking "wow, how times have changed".

Parts of SK4 were guilty. Mind you, a lot of part-timers and glory hunters in that section on Saturday.

Lots of speculation this morning (I imagine mainly from Schmeichels agent) that he's off to Manchester United.

I'm not sure whether his gaft for there first goal will enhance or distract from a move there. :icon_bigg

Let´s hope that we can hang onto Kasper, even though there possibly IS interest from at least a couple of the biggest european clubs. If he went to Manure, then I would hope that Anders Lindegaard would be part of the deal, going the other way! (As cover for Conrad :icon_wink)

Lots of speculation this morning (I imagine mainly from Schmeichels agent) that he's off to Manchester United.

I'm not sure whether his gaft for there first goal will enhance or distract from a move there. :icon_bigg

Maybe they can teach him how to attack crosses.

I love Kasper to bits, but if Man U sign him it's more an indication of where they are, not where he is.

Ben Amos is a good young Man U goalkeeper I'd be happy to see at Leicester. Maybe not ready for the Premier League yet, but certainly has the potential with a bit more experience.

Fair comment Jeff.

All right then......Anders Lindeggard, Ben Amos.......AND an obscene amount of dosh!

Fair comment Jeff.

All right then......Anders Lindeggard, Ben Amos.......AND an obscene amount of dosh!
Yes, we probably would have to pay an obscene amount of dosh to get those two in, while ManU can take Kasper for free (and a sign-on fee)

Looks like one or more of our players were selected for dope testing after the game.

And I opted to post it. I noticed the Doping Control staff on the tunnel cam from the game. I've not noticed them in any other tunnel cam before. I'm sorry if my post has upset you.

And I opted to post it. I noticed the Doping Control staff on the tunnel cam from the game. I've not noticed them in any other tunnel cam before. I'm sorry if my post has upset you.

You've misinterpreted my "And?...".

I was asking what the results were, as I read your post to mean that something further would be revealed (i.e. Vardy has been on crack all season).

I thought you were being cryptic as to how you knew.

I'm sorry if my post has upset you. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Must be why Drinkwater looked so ****ing miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669