Post Match Leicester 3 Blackburn 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Wood, Kane and King with the goals.

Brilliant stuff.

Standing ovation at half time and full time according to Stringer. Good to hear!

Wood, Kane and King with the goals.

Brilliant stuff.

Standing ovation at half time and full time according to Stringer. Good to hear!
Four letter stuff

Lovely stuff!

3 headers too with 2 from corners - back in business.

I thought Stringer said Wood's was a right foot? Or did he change his mind?

The 5live commentary was a little sketchy.

Could be, I may have just got bogged down in the excitement of winning, scoring more than one header and scoring from a corner all in one game!

Doesn't matter how it went in though as sounded like a great performance and great to hear Marshall and King playing like we know they can.

Just need to hear that the advertising boards have been toned down now to complete the perfect night.

Debating whether Nugent should come back in...

This guy says he plays a 4-3-1-2 on FIFA though, with one behind, so clearly that's the way forward to get them all in. Job done, take some time off now Nige.

Great result, although I am a bit concerned as to why we scored two from corner kicks. Surely this shouldn't be happening.

Exploited the time & space allowed us by a very poor Blackburn team. One can only imagine how their fans feel given a lifeless performance like that.......though given that there were c100 of them there then most must have thought it likely to happen. Wood, Drinkwater, Kane and Marshall all superb, the rest were collectively excellent. On to Ipswich.

A simply outstanding first half, followed by a thoroughly professional second half

Some excellent performances from everyone - Marshall being the pick of the bunch

Back on track, big time. Onwards and upwards...

Chris Wood scores a headed goal from inside the six-yard box. Leicester 1-0 Blackburn.

Harry Kane finds the net with a headed goal from close in. Leicester 2-0 Blackburn.

Live Text Commentary
90:00 +2:02 Martyn Waghorn provided the assist for the goal.
90:00 +2:02 Goal scored Goal - Andy King - Leicester 3 - 0 Blackburn
Andy King scores a headed goal from close range. Leicester 3-0 Blackburn.
90:00 +1:36 Corner taken by Martyn Waghorn from the right by-line,
90:00 +1:25 Full time Full Time
The final whistle is blown by the referee.
From BBC text report
Heads up me thinks.
Strange though we scored after the final whistle?

Just need to hear that the advertising boards have been toned down now to complete the perfect night.

They had :icon_bigg

As one who really moaned about them last week, rightly so IMHO, I hardly noticed them tonight. In fact they were turned down so much that the Puma advert was almost lost as it was so pale! Brilliant stuff although a steward told me they had to be brighter for TV games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566