Post Match Leicester 3 Hull 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shackles are off, we are back to having the same purpose and drive as last season. Hull were shit and should go down but we are much much improved.

No sign of 'disgusted from Syston' or 'furious from market harborough' either. Lovely.

Special mention for the twat trying to make a buck out of a crowd funded 'message book' for poor uncle Claudio. You sir are a prick.

He's gone. why do you have such a hang-up about him?

. We've replaced Kante :023:

Ndidi was great today apart from the obvious error.
s.
Kante was the best Leicester midfielder I have seen in neartly 50 years. Ndidi may be very good but I doubt he will replace Kante. Just as Kasper may be brilliant but he does not replace Shilton.

And it is not down to the players putting in more effort.

Clearly it is down to better tactics and motivation. Clearly Ranieri was the problem.

Perhaps CR confused the fek out of them and they didn't know what their game was about any more.

I think it's a mix of both. Personally I think Ranieri was trying to put more of his own stamp onto the squad and his own beliefs into the club which wasn't working and proving increasingly unpopular with staff and players. Feck knows why he would do that after last season. Claudio, why do you tinker so?

I have wondered if CR was expecting too much from our squad of 'misfits and journey men'. Maybe they could only play one way. I'd like to think not though.

It's like something went wrong in the tactical thinking. Maybe we got ahead of ourselves and instead of buying players to fit into the side, we bought players to change the way we played.... and it was all a bit too soon and unstructured.

We know that the performances have improved since Claudio left. Despite all the speculation we do not know why.

No need to get carried away. Beating a team as genuinely poor as that is an absolute given, in my opinion. But a win is a win. Onwards and upwards

I did not think it was "an absolute given" a couple of weeks ago. After Swansea I told somebody that "There is no team in the Premiership so poor that they cannot beat us."

It is interesting to see opinion so divided on Mahrez. Grey was about to come on when Mahrez scored and was immediately sat back down. He then replaced Shinji a few minutes later. I had the feeling that he had been originally going to replace Mahrez who saved himself by a wonder goal.

Kante was the best Leicester midfielder I have seen in neartly 50 years. Ndidi may be very good but I doubt he will replace Kante. Just as Kasper may be brilliant but he does not replace Shilton.
No, he replaced....... Chris Weale? A big upgrade whoever it was.

By the way; what did Shilton ever win for us (apart from the Charity Shield)?

It is interesting to see opinion so divided on Mahrez. Grey was about to come on when Mahrez scored and was immediately sat back down. He then replaced Shinji a few minutes later. I had the feeling that he had been originally going to replace Mahrez who saved himself by a wonder goal.

He was going to replace Okazaki, according to the commentator who presumably had information from the bench.

Thought Mahrez had a good game. He was doing a lot of tracking back. Think he went off at about the right time though as when he moved to the middle he seemed to disappear.

When we went a goal down I wasn't worried. We were playing so well I was sure we'd score. Not felt like that all season.

Lot of praise for Jamie Vardy, personally he pissed me off.
If he was 20 yards behind their backline, fair do's but walking back with arms aloft when only a few feet away, was fecking shambolic.
As Gary Neville said,get back to being a non league player ( you fecking tart)* GN didn't say the last nit, that's all my own work

If he was 20 yards behind their backline, fair do's but walking back with arms aloft when only a few feet away, was fecking shambolic.
As Gary Neville said,get back to being a non league player ( you fecking tart)* GN didn't say the last nit, that's all my own work

He was the best player on the pitch

Not quite sure how you missed that

Here's me thinking Saturday has gone pretty well and I've had some beers and I've got my buzz on and shit.

And then I read some posts on here.

And then I realise I need access to Macky's stash.

**** me some people are wired.

He ran his nuts off today HTB, made 1 goal and created at least 2 more excellent opportunities for others to score. He harassed the defenders tirelessly and was a real handful.

I don't understand your criticism about him?

He was the best player on the pitch though.

Who has a better game?

Albrighton perhaps.

Vardy had a great game but I agree with HTB's point about being offside. Strikers are lazy at getting back onside. If a defender was as lazy then they'd be crucified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566