Post Match Leicester 3 Stoke 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant result and good to see a return to the high intensity pressing game of earlier in the season, Vardy and Mahrez look back on form and confident as we head into some massive fixtures in February. Great to see Drinky get on the scoresheet with a goal that his performances have deserved. 10 days for the players to recharge and prepare for a run of 3 season defining fixtures .....this season has been sensational, what a team and what a manager.

Can someone please make me tea and toast? I over-celebrated our win last night and my head is a little delicate.

But...still happy looking at the league table this morning ☺

Don't know if it has been mentioned before, but Drinkwater's goal is our first from outside the box this season.

It's hard to take Sherwood seriously as a supposed expert when you know he spent months practically in tears on the touchline as his expertise guided Villa to their worst season in decades. It's like having Jihadi John on a show discussing how to get laid.

I've held a loathing for Stoke ever since Staffs voted for the BNP prick - and then there was the 4th March 2008. So **** you Stoke. **** you.

Not forgetting the horror that was May 1996.

****ing inbred ****s.

I hope Danny can add the regular goals to his game now and he will be a top top player. Certain for England IMO

Well if Mark Noble can be touted.............

Not forgetting the horror that was May 1996.

****ing inbred ****s.

However, one Stoke fan rang in to the after match analysis on BBC Radio Leicester just to congratulate us and wish us well on behalf of all football fans who don't support the big clubs and who hope we go on to win the League.

He was extremely impressed by the way we played and he could see why we absolutely deserve to be where we are.

I've given Ulloa a lot of stick on here recently and deservedly so. Yesterday he played with the passion and aggression needed at this level and he got his reward. He was very impressive so let's hope he carries on that way.

One of the best things about watching yesterdays highlights was the amount of time our players, fans, manager and support staff had big broad smiles on their faces.

Funniest moment was the Huth/Drinkwater free kick fiasco. No recriminations, no blame. They both immediately laughed it off. Magic.

One of the best things about watching yesterdays highlights was the amount of time our players, fans, manager and support staff had big broad smiles on their faces.

Funniest moment was the Huth/Drinkwater free kick fiasco. No recriminations, no blame. They both immediately laughed it off. Magic.
Mike Dean's reaction to the free kick was brilliant as well.

However, one of the worst things were a small number of our bellend wanker fans who booed Ulloa's name when he came on

Utter shitwipes, the lot of them
Unbelievable. It's one thing to be critical of your own player but to boo before he even kicks a ball is just cretinous.

However, one of the worst things were a small number of our bellend wanker fans who booed Ulloa's name when he came on

Heard a lot of booing for him too. Plus ironic cheering when ever he touched the ball.
Fair enough he's been off the boil this season, but he played a large part towards us still being here to have this amazing season. Plus he was decent enough when he came on.

I

Had a go at some twats near me for ironic cheering when he won the first header.

Non of our side deserve to be mocked.

Dick heads

Not to mention Ulloa's goals were a big part of keeping us up last season and without them we might be playing MK Dons and Rotherham right now and watching Paul Komchesky every week.

However, one Stoke fan rang in to the after match analysis on BBC Radio Leicester just to congratulate us and wish us well on behalf of all football fans who don't support the big clubs and who hope we go on to win the League.

He was extremely impressed by the way we played and he could see why we absolutely deserve to be where we are.
Credit to that one. Obviously wasn't one of the class of '96.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570