Post Match Leicester 4 Fulham 3 (League cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match has given Nigel some nice selection problems.

There were so many superb performances but I would like to single out Hammond who was superb.

Wasilewski was a revelation. He may look like a Tyranosaurus Rex but his crossing was accurate and surprisingly delicate.

Leicester should decide what they want to do with Miguel. They are under no obligation to pick a loan player.However, if they are not going to play him they should send him back. The young man was superb yesterday and deserves pitch time - if not with Leicester then with someone else. .

Last edited:
The match has given Nigel some nice selection problems.

There were so many superb performances but I would like to single out Hammond who was superb.

Wasilewski was a revelation. He may look like a Tyranosaurus Rex but his crossing was accurate and surprisingly delicate.

Leicester should decide what they want to do with Miguel. They are under no obligation to pick a loan player.However, if they are not going to play him they should send him back. The young man was superb yesterday and deserves pitch time - if not with Leicester then with someone else. .
That is all fine and dandy, David, but was there anything worth reporting regarding the pitch-side action?

As for the game...I was meant to be making the trip down for this feckin game but decided it wasn't a good idea when I've got exams coming up so need to be revising/learning stuff. I started checking the result every 10 mins or so for the first half and before too long I ended up sitting refreshing the text commentary for the rest of the game. So instead of missing watching the game to get some work done, I sat watching text commentary of the game while getting **** all done and wishing I'd just gone to the pissing game :icon_sad: great result and what sounds like a great game, wish I'd been there.

As for the game...I was meant to be making the trip down for this feckin game but decided it wasn't a good idea when I've got exams coming up so need to be revising/learning stuff. I started checking the result every 10 mins or so for the first half and before too long I ended up sitting refreshing the text commentary for the rest of the game. So instead of missing watching the game to get some work done, I sat watching text commentary of the game while getting **** all done and wishing I'd just gone to the pissing game :icon_sad: great result and what sounds like a great game, wish I'd been there.
You could have listened in as the game went out on line via the Radio Leicester website.

You could have listened in as the game went out on line via the Radio Leicester website.

I got a better understanding of the game through text commentary than I've ever got from listening to those two feckwits.

Anyone who doubts Dyers speed and ability should watch his goal in those clips above. He runs from the half way line to the six yard box in less than 7 seconds to reach the ball in the time the defenders have covered about 20 yards.

I doubt that anyone else in our team or any other team could move fast enough to reach that cross with an outstretched boot to perfectly guide the ball into the net.

A better view:

I really hate the commentary they obviously record after the game and slap on top of the clip. It sounds like the guy is being choked whenever he exclaims after a goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell me about it, Fitz! I had my mid-term evaluation today and (sensibly??) decided to go to bed just before kick-off:icon_redf. We`re on CET here, so are an hour in front. Add that to me having to get up at 03:30 am GMT, then it was pretty sensible:069:...But bloody heck...what a game to miss! Even if I couldn´t see it, I would have enjoyed the text commentary & talking Balls AND probably drinking plenty of Everards:101:. The only thing is, after a few pints, I might have been disappointed about there not being played extra time!:038:

I really hate the commentary they obviously record after the game and slap on top of the clip. It sounds like the guy is being choked whenever he exclaims after a goal.
Perhaps he was, err, multi-tasking at the time.

Last edited:
Both games tonight into extra time

Well they are winning now.
Would love to met up with cafe even though the twat has left us alone these days.

He's probably is stalking a Villa or Norwich site or even Cardiff.

Harry Kane nets for Spurs

Fulham 3-0 down inside 22 minutes at home to Man U
I imagine "sacked in the morning" will be ringing its dulcet tones around the Cottage

Puts our performance into perspective. Should never have got so close to extra-time. Pearson out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669