Leicester 5 Doncaster 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
though whoever did post the link in the match thread cheers as it worked the whole game and it was great to see the goals as they went in !

Great performance in the second half-typical my stream froze just as King hit the post before the 5th goal!!!

Ohhh.... I wondered what happened. So did Waggy score after? I thought it was King that was through, and was confused when people said Waggy scored.

Wish Cunningham's effort that hit the bar had gone in. He had a good game and deserved a goal. He struck that so sweetly.

Really nice one touch stuff at times. Movement superb. Really encouraging stuff overall.

Bednar fairly poor though and we were too pedestrian and sloppy first half.

Radio Leicester commentary isn't working properly, so that's not even helping me understand what happened.

I can just hear Alan Young shouting.

Ohhh.... I wondered what happened. So did Waggy score after? I thought it was King that was through, and was confused when people said Waggy scored.
Yeah-I had the radio which was 30 seconds ahead, so in the second half I only watched the key incidents. However such was our dominance in the second half I pretty much watched the whole thing!

Yep, same here... the ball is on the line, I'm assuming it went in/wasn't offside? Haha

It did go in then. On the stream it froze just as the ball went past Martin and I thought it was King through as well. When I refreshed I got the message that there were too many users on the site!!

Full-backs and midfield superb. Dynamic, confident on the ball and disciplined.

Abe, wellens and king superb. Abe again so so vital, covering acres and acres. Wellens dynamic, king a genious.

Although, still a little worried that we gave them too many opportunities.

Wellens was MOTM for me today. Fantastic performance from him, although they all did pretty well.

Cunningham looks really good to me, glad we're keeping him until the end of the season now.

Bednar had a foot injury. Got stamped on, and is at the hospital having an X-Ray says Svenster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669