Post Match Leicester 6 Huddersfield 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole 5 points with just 60 to play for. You're home and dry :038:

Tut tut Durham. Don't forget that when we were ahead of Hull, it's was all about it being a marathon and not a sprint. But when Hull are ahead of us, it basically means we're fighting a losing battle and things can't possibly turn around.

20 games to go.... A total of 60 points to play for... and Cafe reckons it's a done deal. Love it.

Tickets for away matches go on sale to P1 season ticket holders on the closest Monday to two weeks before the game.

Thanks. Well looks like I'll be meeting up with you for a tea on another cold Tuesday night in Cardiff anyway.

Tut tut Durham. Don't forget that when we were ahead of Hull, it's was all about it being a marathon and not a sprint. But when Hull are ahead of us, it basically means we're fighting a losing battle and things can't possibly turn around.

Are we even safe yet?

Thanks. Well looks like I'll be meeting up with you for a tea on another cold Tuesday night in Cardiff anyway.
Probably not. I've not attended a game since Nuneaton in pre-season. If something changes between now and then, I'll let you know :icon_wink

I remember the days, generally under O'Neill, when Leicester used to score scrappy goals from the edge of the six-yard-box. It's great to see some of the fine goals we can score nowadays.

First half is on FoxesPlayer

....and having watched it, we really played some super stuff. Impressed with the fluidity of the midfield. The confidence of Marshall and Knockaert to come infield and collect the ball off the centre backs is a real bonus. Dare I say it but aside from Woods two goals, his touch and distribution was very poor on a number of occasions. Oh, and I think Ritchie de Laet is a super player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00