Post Match Leicester 6 Huddersfield 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not just complaining, for complaining sake?

Suggesting Wood has been very poor at passing when he has created two assists, is like suggesting Knocky's running with the ball and shooting was terrible.

Similar to when some used to complain that Yakubu never did anything, apart from score goals...
I wasn't complaining, I was merely pointing out aspects of his performance that I thought needed improvement. Before seeing the first half highlights, all I had heard about Woods performance was positive. My thoughts on his debut - well I thought it was excellent but I don't think it was quite the polished displayed that some had portrayed.

Not the way I read it. He just took a bit of a different view to others. I couldn't make the game, so can't comment one way or the other, but he's every right to say it. It is a discussuon forum, I thought, and it's sparked a ..................discussion. Can't see anything wrong with that.:icon_wink
Be warned! You must learn to conform or you will be called a moron.

I wasn't complaining, I was merely pointing out aspects of his performance that I thought needed improvement. Before seeing the first half highlights, all I had heard about Woods performance was positive. My thoughts on his debut - well I thought it was excellent but I don't think it was quite the polished displayed that some had portrayed.

But of course it wasn't perfect or polished, hence why he's playing in the Championship.

Micky acknowledged both goals, he then went on to highlight part of his play that suffered a little on the day, obviously a part of his play that Micky wished to discuss as the rest of it has been done many times over.

Why the flying feck should anyone have to describe the excellent parts of someones game just to allow themselves enough room to mention a negative aspect without being attacked by other posters.

We all know the goals were lovely and it was a great debut, Micky wanted to discuss a different aspect, you know, mix the topic up a bit.

I'm glad somebody got it.

But of course it wasn't perfect or polished, hence why he's playing in the Championship.
So pointing out the aspects that could be improved is acceptable? Please allow me this privilege.

So pointing out the aspects that could be improved is acceptable? Please allow me this privilege.

I never said it wasn't did I? Your post came across to some as glass half empty which is fine and perfectly acceptable.

WTF!
Talk about opening a can of worms.
Totally uncalled for comment.

It wasn't meant to be offensive, I don't also understand why it is uncalled for? I wasn't agreeing with this type of behaviour, merely pointing out that it unfortunately does exist.

I certainly meant no offence HTB

You didn't critique his complete performance. You quickly ignored his two goals and concentrated on his first touch and distribution, which you suggested was very poor. Some of us have just pointed out that he also had two assists, his movement throughout the game was good and he some of his passing was 'defence splitting'.

When you put all those posts together then you get a critique of his performance.
I think everyone else had pointed out the many positive aspects of his play. I don't see the point of regurgitating the obvious. I just thought his touch and distribution on a number of occasions was poor and thought I'd highlight, seeing as nobody else had mentioned it. Oh how daring of me!

It was reported on the radio that some fans booed Gallagher when he came on? Anyone know a reason why?

I think everyone else had pointed out the many positive aspects of his play. I don't see the point of regurgitating the obvious. I just thought his touch and distribution on a number of occasions was poor and thought I'd highlight, seeing as nobody else had mentioned it. Oh how daring of me!

I really wouldnt worry, any time anyone voices an opinion that is not entirely arse licking towards the team, players or manager Willlow and Matt have to jump in and take the perfectly realistic and acceptable comments and turn them into hate crimes.

Its rather tedious to be honest and kills any meaningful convosation dead.

It was reported on the radio that some fans booed Gallagher when he came on? Anyone know a reason why?

Because they are thick ****s would be my guess, not that I heard as much as a single boo at the time.

Because he is black? :102:

EDIT - there was definitely some booing when he came on, only a very small minority but enough to make us sound like fools booing our own players.

Last edited:
Because they are thick ****s would be my guess, not that I heard as much as a single boo at the time.

Yep, we have more than our fair share of twats, just go to away game and you get a hard core of 'missing links' between man and ape.

Plebs who are so one track minded and thick that even the most obvious occurrence passes them by at the speed of light.

I really wouldnt worry, any time anyone voices an opinion that is not entirely arse licking towards the team, players or manager Willlow and Matt have to jump in and take the perfectly realistic and acceptable comments and turn them into hate crimes.

Are you not just doing the opposite...

Do I need to be scared? Will I be allowed to sit on the back seat of the bus at home time or will I be made to sit on the special seat next to the driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669