Post Match Leicester-Bournemouth 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see our strikers on the scoresheet

Good win - sounds like it could've been more comfortable though!

Nice to see both strikers getting on the scoresheet from open play.

Up to 2nd with Burnley beating QPR... QPR game in hand still.

Comfortable win. I don't think Kasper made a save in the match. Bournemouth were tidy enough in possession but had little quality.

Wasilewski was much better today and his personal supporters club from Belgium in the West Stand affirmed how well he's thought of at his former club. He needs to stay in the team.

King and Konchesky were pants but it didn't matter. Their keeper dropped a right clanger for Vardy's winner.

Should have been well out of sight, yet again

But we won, yet again

Onwards and upwards

Just seen the goals for the first time on TV. I have to say, if I were a Bournemouth fan I would be well pissed off at the indecision shown by the goalie for the Vardy goal.

still up with the 2pts/game target , keep this up and promotion is certainly a possibility

Last edited:
still up with the 2pts/game target , keep this up and promotion is certainly a possibility
Please start the Watford prematch thread ASAP! (Fulham would be a bonus)

Any news on Nugent's injury? Hope he's not too bad and fit to play against Fulham.

Just seen the goals for the first time on TV. I have to say, if I were a Bournemouth fan I would be well pissed off at the indecision shown by the goalie for the Vardy goal.

Crazy indecision. Sky sports didn't show the Schlupp miss at the end. Heard it was a howler. Would have been good for him to get on the score sheet.

Anybody know anything about the Schlupp incident after the game in the stands ? Sounded pretty serious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669