Post Match Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

1-0 with a Marshall penalty. A bit lucky to get it. :icon_razz Lots of foreplay and no penetration worries me. :icon_bigg

1-0 with a Marshall penalty. A bit lucky to get it. :icon_razz Lots of foreplay and no penetration worries me. :icon_bigg

One sweet and short penetration was enough for me

Get in!! Good performance and good win.

Need to be more clinical though. Very impressed with Morgan and Vardy in particular. G

The penalty was dodgy but we deserved the win, we dominated in attack and had two penalties turned down. And we had 15 corners. We also had a lot of offside decisions go against us, one of which probably cost us a goal when we 4 on 1. So overall a fair result.

I was impressed with their determination; Schlupp looked decent at the back too.

Oh and Holloway? You are a mardy arsed twat.

Last edited:
very good win, bit of luck could've been a couple clear before their last 10 onslaught.

Rejigged the back four to great effect.

Comfortable win as predicted, granted not by the same scoreline, but comfortable enough and pleasing to watch on the whole.

Only real negatives for me where that we failed to score from open play and unfortunately Beckford appeared to perform a cracking impression of a certain Mr. T Benjamin when he came on.

Only 3 points from the top now so what do all the worry-mongers have to say now?

Special word for King who was excellent throughout. Every time he got the ball you just felt like it was going to a city player.

Morgan's sort of game really, crosses flying in, dogs of war stuff...still, felt like he played the ball well out of the back.

Vardy, busy. Beckford looked completely at a loose end for his entire appearance.

Also was impressed with Moore who looked comfortable on the ball and calm. All in all, much happier than I was on Tuesday.

Signs of a player bereft of confidence and trying far too hard, I thought. Beckford, I mean.

Vardy making a three-division step up look quite simple, good for him.

Last edited:
A well deserved 3 points and a potential Oscar nomination for Vardy, lovely stuff

First time I'd seen Vardy and Moore and was impressed with both. King and Marshall were excellent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566