Post Match Leicester City 1 - 0 Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed we do look uncomfortably short of defensive options. Morgan was a top class buy, Moore will benefit playing alongside such a class act. However with the injury to de Leat, SSL is clearly not matchfit, Konch is a bit unpredictable, Schulpp is a better forward than a defender, do we have another centreback? Any further injuries to the current back line and we really are struggling in a crucial area of the team, unless the forwards can guarantee to score more goals than we concede.

De Laet had a sore back rather than a long term injury and SSL just had bad cramp. We now have two weeks to recoup, I imagine we will be in a better position come Wolves.

Do You miss him? How sweet

I have him on ignore, but I know how much the rest of you look forward to his PEAR SON OUT posts :icon_lol:

In fact, I'm going to take him off ignore :icon_eek:

Last edited:
I have him on ignore, but I know how much the rest of you look forward to his PEAR SON OUT posts :icon_lol:

In fact, I'm going to take him off ignore :icon_eek:

You forgot the 72 pt font size there but I guess you can blame that on having him on ignore

Great result today,Still think Pearson is still under pressure.Abit disappointed we did'nt sign anyone on deadline day

Last edited:
Great result today,Still think Pearson is still under pressure.Abit dissapointed we did'nt sign anyone on deadline day

Great post. Blame the scandinavian keyboard and you'll be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
GET IN...... haha Blackpool foxes rule.. made up for our kids who can go back to school with heads held high and despite the sour grapes we won and they have to accept it tom ince?? was he playing?,, up the feckin league we go etc

Thank goodness.

Usually when Leicester lose I get some light teasing which I don't mind in the least. However, after Burton people were actually sympathetic - "You didn't go down did you - oh you poor devil".

News from the bench. In the first half Nigel was not pleased with St Ledger especially for letting a Blackpool player get in front of him. During the second half he was not pleased with the linesman. When one of our penalty appeals was turned down I was worried that Mike Stowell would actually explode.

During a pause in the first half I shouted "A lot better Nigel".
"Better than what" he shouted back.
"Tuesday"
"The warm up was better than Tuesday" was his reply.

Thank goodness.

Usually when Leicester lose I get some light teasing which I don't mind in the least. However, after Burton people were actually sympathetic - "You didn't go down did you - oh you poor devil".

News from the bench. In the first half Nigel was not pleased with St Ledger especially for letting a Blackpool player get in front of him. During the second half he was not pleased with the linesman. When one of our penalty appeals was turned down I was worried that Mike Stowell would actually explode.

"Tuesday"

When St Ledger was substituted it was obvious he was not happy - looked like an interesting exchange of words between Manager and player on the feed I was watching.

David Gwilliam; said:
"Tuesday"
:icon_bigg

King, Morgan and Moore stood out for me, composed at all times with good distribution. Sledger was solid enough at right back too.

Pleasing win, a much better atmosphere in the ground as well.

And for once Kevin Phillips didn't screw us in the last minute! I honestly thought he had retired at the end of last season.

Chances galore in the second half, soon the goals will flow freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669