Post Match Leicester City 2 Barnsley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a disappointing result and probably more disappointing that we seemed to switch off after going one up and tried to coast it. These sort of home games we should look to get things wrapped up in the first half or at least focus and try and get a 2/3, but definitely not 4, goal lead and then we can afford to relax a bit more.

Only real positives are that we didn't lose and it was great to see Vardy get the equaliser as it's never a bad thing having 2-3 strikers regularly finding the net.

Still confident we'll get a result at Millwall and was a great help Ipswich knocking the stuffing out of them for us as they are one of the teams that I would expect to drop off in the latter part of the season. Hopefully it's already started as we continue it Saturday as we definitely need to start winning more away if we want to be in with a shout of the top 2.

Just watched the goals, a particular highlight for me was De Laet sauntering back at a lazy swagger for their first, which says nothing of Kasper playing it directly back into a heavily populated area in our half.

Marvelous.

Just watched the goals, a particular highlight for me was De Laet sauntering back at a lazy swagger for their first, which says nothing of Kasper playing it directly back into a heavily populated area in our half.

Marvelous.
I was fuming when Kasper did that, idiotic stuff that sold his defenders short. Strange thing is, at virtually every other opportunity to clear, the ball was just hoofed aimlessly into the upper stratosphere.

I was fuming when Kasper did that, idiotic stuff that sold his defenders short. Strange thing is, at virtually every other opportunity to clear, the ball was just hoofed aimlessly into the upper stratosphere.

I know, I've found myself muttering at Kasper's rudimentary clearances all season...I see now it's best he keep things simple.

Marvelous.

De Laet looked like he couldnt give a flying feck for most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669