Post Match Leicester City 2 Birmingham City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moment of madness from Nugent, but that's yet another late equaliser conceded. Just have no confidence in us ATM.

Also, thought the ref was shite tonight. Never a penalty.

I thought the ref was fine. And whilst you could see on slow motion replay it was outside the box, in real time it looked a certain penalty.

Millwall home 1 point. Actual nil
Barnsley away 1 point. Or 3 from the two above. Actual nil
Brighton away 0 points. Actual 1
Birmingham home 3 points. Actual 1
Bolton home 1 point.
Palace away 1 point max.
Watford home 3 points.
Forest away 0 points.

Really should have put this to bed. Wish I hadn't got out of mine. I've tried to be positive but that was gutting.

Also, thought the ref was shite tonight. Never a penalty.

To be honest it took a slow mo replay to highlight that it was just outside by the slightest of margins. For me that's well within the margin of error.

The run we're on feels more like a relegation season. Early sending off, early own goals, stupid penalty given away with 3 points begging.

I thought the early goal for us today might give us the impetus for a decent win, and we had the chances to set it up.

Absolutely gutted and fuming.

Last edited:
Although it was rash, he worked his arse off and was just trying to help us not concede a late goal. He looked devastated.

I'm buzzing i really am. I don't normally get excited at other clubs results but i was screaming and shouting at my pc monitor. My girlfriend must think i'm nuts. I'm loving this season. Thanks Nugent :angel:

At lease come 11 AM tomorrow the season may be over for me and I can relax and concentrate fully on baseball for the summer.

I'm buzzing i really am. I don't normally get excited at other clubs results but i was screaming and shouting at my pc monitor. My girlfriend must think i'm nuts. I'm loving this season. Thanks Nugent :angel:

She may have seen you do worse in front of your pc monitor for all you know.

At lease come 11 AM tomorrow the season may be over for me and I can relax and concentrate fully on baseball for the summer.

You wait until next season when you are still in this league when FFP kicks in. OUCH!!! :icon_bigg

You wait until next season when you are still in this league when FFP kicks in. OUCH!!! :icon_bigg

Good luck to you mate. Of all the teams in the play-offs I'd like Brighton to go up. I wish we could swap managers with you too.

Good luck to you mate. Of all the teams in the play-offs I'd like Brighton to go up. I wish we could swap managers with you too.

Thanks for that mate. I rate Gus highly. I don't think it will be our year though. Bolton are the team flying at the moment.

No sanctions in 2012/13 or 2013/14 seasons you prat.

True but i'm sure your owners will be thinking of cutting there cloth for next season. They took a massive gamble this year and it hasn't worked. At some point something will have to give :icon_lol:

So frustrating to not get three points. That is what you call suicide.
Got up at 4.30am as well and was about to go back to bed happy, now I'll have to stay awake with an angry mind. We'll have to see how the other results go but I think that could be that unfortunately.

There's an echo in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670