Post Match Leicester City 2 Birmingham City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, Brighton under Poyet are the dirtiest bunch of divers and time wasters I've ever seen down at Leicester, not managed by Aidy Boothroyd.

Will never forget last season, Casper Ankergren just holding the ball after about 15 mins at 0-0. Was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen on a football field.

Would never want Poyet as manager here.

Last edited:
Also, thought the ref was shite tonight. Never a penalty.

None of the City players thought it was anything but a penalty.

True but i'm sure your owners will be thinking of cutting there cloth for next season. They took a massive gamble this year and it hasn't worked. At some point something will have to give :icon_lol:

Glad to see Mystic Meg is still about these days

Have a good evening lads. I'm off to study the league table and remaining fixtures(like you do)

Last edited:
Re: Leicester v Birmingham City

It doesn't really matter, Nugent should have never put the ball and himself in that position. I'm still seething.

Correct. Has the next Mrs NF taken revenge for your earlier FB comment yet?

12th April.Never thought we would have burnt you off by now.Anti climatic really.
Can someone clarify that it was £900k per year?

Re: Leicester v Birmingham City

Correct. Has the next Mrs NF taken revenge for your earlier FB comment yet?

Why would she take revenge? Her legs are not as nice as Denise Van Outens. Fact.

I am starting to think I want Forest and Brighton to win tomorrow to put me out of my misery - I just can't take any more of these 1 goal up games with a few minutes to play. I also wish they would stop televising them over here so I don't keep taking time off work to watch and get depressed !

Shiiiiiiiiiit, it really isn't going to happen is it? I though tonight would be our night after a lovely gift from an ex-player rather them scoring the best goal of their career against us but we just can't take our chances.

Massive error on Nugent's part at the end but the game should have been wrapped up way before then so can't be too critical of him.

Onwards and upwards as surely it can't carry on like this forever although that is about the only thing making me think that currently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669