Post Match Leicester City 2 - Burnley 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I can't see how anyone on here can say his positioning was correct.

I really rate him as our keeper but I think he may have become complacent and has done (by and large) didley squat so far this season bar the save off Van Persie which really wasn't that difficult.

He hasn't kept a clean sheet all season.

Time for a change methinks.

Can those of us who have played in goal (not on the school playing fields with jumpers) make a judgement on his positioning? I would suggest there isn't much wrong with it whereas there is loads wrong with the wall. It really shouldn't have got to that point. We should have either killed it off with a third or played out time.

Can those of us who have played in goal (not on the school playing fields with jumpers) make a judgement on his positioning? I would suggest there isn't much wrong with it whereas there is loads wrong with the wall. It really shouldn't have got to that point. We should have either killed it off with a third or played out time.

Isn't Kasper responsible for the positioning of the wall?

The only big save I recall him making many big saves tbf apart from maybe against Van Persie vs ManUtd.

I certainly wouldn't say he's gained us any points particuarly like I would Hamer earning us 2 against Stoke, but he certainly cost us 2 points yesterday.

Rather than the numptie James who did a stupid shove on a player just outside the penalty area and within 6 feet of the referee?

.......make a judgement on his positioning? I would suggest there isn't much wrong with it..............

Which is pretty much what that famous head-kicker Alan Shearer said on last nights MOTD.

In the Dean Hammond thread one poster took me seriously and got quite angry
No he didn't David. He didn't take you at all seriously and he certainly didn't get in any way angry, not even in the slightest. I'm amazed that such a fabulous poster as yourself would make up nonsense like this, it really is unbecoming of such a fabulous poster like you, which you clearly are.
What actually happened was that the poster in question politely asked you if you could explain one of the references that you had made, a reference that was, frankly, bizarre and quite offensive.

I hope and wish that one day I can grow up to be as fabulous a poster as you are yourself, but I think that I'll probably not display quite as much hyperbole as you have in this instance.

Still, this was another fabulous post by you of course, as always.

Last edited:
Time for him to be dropped I think?
Really?! I think that may be a bit of an overreaction cambysox. I didn't see the game, I only the goals after and I agree he was at fault for both but I really don't see what dropping him from the team would achieve. Maybe Our Nige will implement a 'naughty step' and sit him on there for Toon match

Really?! I think that may be a bit of an overreaction cambysox. I didn't see the game, I only the goals after and I agree he was at fault for both but I really don't see what dropping him from the team would achieve. Maybe Our Nige will implement a 'naughty step' and sit him on there for Toon match

The naughty step may work just fine Mackster or maybe a touch of chastisement in the form of training with the stiffs? go on, you choose.

Last edited:
Was it not obvious what I meant?

Were you standing in the Kop and yelled to him "Take a step to your RIGHT"? Perhaps you confused him and should accept your share of the blame.

Cambiasso came home crying last night, I'm not happy.

No he didn't David. He didn't take you at all seriously and he certainly didn't get in any way angry, not even in the slightest. I'm amazed that such a fabulous poster as yourself would make up nonsense like this, it really is unbecoming of such a fabulous poster like you, which you clearly are.
What actually happened was that the poster in question politely asked you if you could explain one of the references that you had made, a reference that was, frankly, bizarre and quite offensive.

I hope and wish that one day I can grow up to be as fabulous a poster as you are yourself, but I think that I'll probably not display quite as much hyperbole as you have in this instance.

Still, this was another fabulous post by you of course, as always.

What a press agent!:icon_bigg

It was predictable that Burnley would bounce back from the Albion drubbing. They were never going to give up the fight at this stage of the season.
Our overall position is still good - but I don't think there are any games that we can assume we will win.

We are conceding too many goals ( especially at home) which many thought would be the case before theseason started - but we are also scoring more goals than expected.

The result is all part of the game - Burnley deserve credit for battling on....but they will still be down by Easter i.m.o.

When you cut through all the BS, the result was very poor. We dropped 2 points against a team that is very likely to go down when we were leading twice. It's no good getting heroic victories (or draws) against 'top 5' teams and struggling against everyone else - that'll mean a relegation battle.

No team in this division will think drawing at home to Burnley (or QPR) is a good result or even an acceptable result. The fact that it was so bloody predictable, given our history, doesn't make it any better.

On MOTD Savage said a similar thing about Leicester thinking it's "only Burnley" . And Sir Gary disagreed with Nigel about Burnleys performance.
Savo also pointed out the big gap Kasper left, mentioned by a number on here, and this can clearly be seenView attachment 11542

Reckon I could have scored that, **** knaas what he was doing there.

Sorry, where is Cambiasso? That's all... Why 'rest' him prior to an International break? Makes no sense. I smell something, and it's not Homer.

Sorry, where is Cambiasso? That's all... Why 'rest' him prior to an International break? Makes no sense. I smell something, and it's not Homer.
Have you showered lately?

According to the Fantasy Premier Leaguel system he was injured. I had him in my team and I had no chance to swap him before the cut off point on Saturday. But I noticed that after the weekend games Cambiasso had been automatically replaced in my team by my first substitute, which was handy as it was Naismith who scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566